Welcome! (RULES)

"Ahem. Testing... one, two, three?"

The camera focuses on a humanoid being, with snow-white skin, wavy purple hair and some dark blue goggles on her face. Her large, dragon-like wings were spread out behind her, as if concealing something.

"Oh, it works. Ahem. Hello, there! I'm Blossom. I'm the host of this program called 'Ask My OCs!'. And, before we start, I'd like to give a small explanation."

She pulled away from the camera.

"First of all, you may ask, what's an 'OC'? Well, it stands for 'Original Character'. So... yeah."

She adjusted her goggles.

"Anyways, the rules! Yeah.

Please do not ask anything NSFW, as it really makes me uncomfortable, not to mention some of our viewers. And some of the guests, too.

Any lore-related questions have a chance to be answered, but they could also be avoided and/or vaguely replied to.

Every time, only specific OCs will be held here, so if you ask a question to someone who isn't here, you're going to have to wait."

Satisfied, she pulls her wings close to herself.

"And, without further ado, let's get started!"

She steps to the side, revealing a few people sitting in chairs.

"For today, we've got Milo, Bloom, Amber and last, but not least, Nico or Nicholas."

She pointed to a Dalmatian, cat, cheetah and tiger by the order of the names she listed.

"And now, we'll be waiting for your questions! See you later, and take care!"