Part 8

Next morning Taehyung went early in the morning because he got an urgent work to complete. He had a meeting with someone. , which didn't go will. He was frustrated because of that. He came back home at midnight. Taehyung opened the door quietly and went outside.

_______________________

Do you remember you have a wife in your life? Anousha asked standing in front of him arms folded on her waist.

Taehyung didn't said anything and went near the couch and sat there.

Taehyung I asked somet-. Anousha was harshly cut off by Taehyung.

CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A DAMN SECOND????? Taehyung said shouting at her.

Anousha looked at him with tears in her eyes. She backed off and went inside and locked the door from inside. Taehyung went to the bar side of his mansion. He sat there alone and pulled out a bottle of bear and start drinking it. He was drinking the bottle of bears continuously. He drank for 2 hours and got really drunk. He went towards the room where Anousha was. Taehyung knocked on the door and said.

__________________________

Anu....... Taehyung called her softly.

What? Anousha said still sobbing.

I am sorry. Taehyung said from the other side of the door in full drunk voice.

Anousha realised he was drunk because of his tone.

Why did you drink? Anousha said and opened the door.

I was angrily that's why. Taehyung said pouting a little.

Are you alright now? Anousha said calmly.

Yeshh.... Taehyung said in a cute tone with his gummy smile.

Awww you too know how to be cute? Anousha said and chuckled softly.

Idk. Taehyung said embarrassed.

Anyways sleep now, I will be back just in some minutes. I have to call mom. Anousha said and went outside.

_____________________________

Taehyung went towards the bed and sat there for a minute before sleeping.

Yeah I know but you have to do it till tomorrow understand? Anousha was talking to someone in a serious tone.

Ok but you have to pay me the amount I asked you to. " ? "
said from the other side.

Don't worry I will give you your money just do what I have said to you. Anousha said and ended the call.

She went inside and layed beside taehyung quietly.

____________________________

                "Don't play hide and seek with me"

__________________________

To be continued............