Finally! A Dream Comes True

BTS WORLD.
So what do you guys think ? Tae asked RM and others.
"I think the book is good, but the truth is that the concept of the book is still difficult to accept though it was explained in an easy way" RM gave his honest review.
They really felt satisfying and were happy to know his thoughts.
What about you guys? He asked Jin, J hope and Suga.
Before reading the novel I have never thought that religions are so important but now I am really curious to know more. Suga said and J hope and Jin gave similar answers so now they wanted to have a more understanding of all the religions but not by Google, cause they can't trust it so instead they asked the actual person behind this all, and she was Y/N.
..........................
Y/n just took a shower, covering her hairs in a towel wearing a white long frock, with her natural beauty she was looking stunning, she took her phone and saw a notification, a replay from that (It's me ) I'd.
"We are a group of friends, we just read your novel and nowbwe have some doubts about religions, can you clear them for us?"
"Sure, though let me tell you I am not a scholar, so may be I won't be able to answer some, but I'll try to help you clear your thoughts"
"Thanks" Tae's reply.
  "But it would be better to talk over email, I'll send you my email address so that we can easily communicate, cause there are so many people who dm me on Instagram so it would be hard"
"Oh okay, then let's talk over there"
(The ABC Font is used for their chats )
..................
A week later.
"Thank you so much dear for all the explanations, but a last question, Actually we are BTS Army, and we love music, so according to you if we convert, we should stop listening to music and singing, but now days we see muslims listen to music and even produce it, why do they do that if it's prohibited"  Taehyung sent the message, they were all sitting together and were chatting with her, after a long conversation and a lot of questions and answers they were actually and seriously were thinking about converting to Islam, cause Y/n has already convinced them by her amazing and logically answers, but of course they had some personal things in their minds, as well as their career and Army, and that's why they asked her the question.
"First of all, it's a truth that music is totally prohibited, and the second question that why do muslims do all this so let me set you an example, you see if you want to major in any thing, medical or science or whatever, okay!, you can major in it as long as you pass in your finals, Right?! Even if you get C in your exam, still you can call your self a doctor and a scientist, though your grades matter but the most important thing is that you got a degree, that's how Islam is, even if you are a sinner doesn't mean that you are not a Muslim, your actions matters but not as much as your belif, so if you want to become a good Muslim you should avoid music but even if you won't, the most important right now is your belief" . They were all convinced by her answer.
"So what do you guys say,do you believe now that there is no God but Allah and the Prophet Muhammad Pbuh is the last messenger of Allah"? Her Hands were shaking while typing and sending this to those boys, she didn't even knew their actual names, she was spending her whole time since the last week researching and answering their questions, cause they were really deep, so she had a hope that may be she can convince them to be Muslims, so she was trying hard.
and BTS over there were all sitting still, they didn't expect this type of question by her.
"What should I reply? After looking at each other for a while Taehyung asked.
They all were actually hesitating to confess that they actually believe in all this.
"Why not tell her the truth, we should at least accept in front of her that we are convinced and that yeah we believe that There is no God but Allah and the dear prophet is the last messenger of Allah, she really worked hard for us, let's at least assure her that yes! Your hardworking has payed off and that we all are ready to convert, why hide the truth, she doesn't know us anyway" Taehyung completed his speech saying all what he should, and surprisingly, everyone agreed with him.
"Yeah, we do".
She was stunned, surprised, shocked, happy, confused.
Her pov:
" Is it for real? Should I believe it, are they really convinced, but how, like so that means they are already muslims, but, now, what should I do, how should I reply?
"If you are sure with your believes and want to revert I can help you with it, you guys can go to Seoul National mosque, I will tell them about you guys" she couldn't express her feelings so she just wrote this.
"But we can't go there, what should we do, we can't tell her about us, and we can't go public"
  "Oh, that's a good idea but can this be done in secret, we don't want anyone to know about us"
"Okay then I'll send you a number of an Islamic scholar in Korea, contact him, and tell him the details, he will surely help you, can you guys tell me at least your names so that I can tell him about you".
They looked at each other reading her message.
"Obviously we can't tell our names, what should we do, we can't refuse her otherwise may be she'll suspect us"  Jin said.
"I have an idea!" Taehyung said.
"Actually my name is Kim Hyung, you can tell him that"
And she found it weird, her pov:
"Is it a coincidence, even the names are so similar, or is it just me who think about him every time"
  "Ok, by the way, Congratulations to you all, It would be better if you say Shahada now in after me"
She then send them a voice message reciting the Shahada slowly, and also wrote it in Korean so they can understand.
  "Omg, she sent a voice message" Tae screamed excitedly.
They listened and repeat, and at that time they felt like the blessings of Allah were covering them, they felt extreme happiness and joy, their healing process was already begun, and the emptiness in there life was about to fill, they were lost and now they found a way, a straight path, a belief, a God to worship, and a light of Islam, and this was all thanks to those people praying for them day and night, and she was one of them, so she became the reason of their Islam.

To be continued

Soo actually this part is so special to me, we all Muslim armies, at least ones we wish that they convert, cause we know what'll happen if they won't, we know their punishment and we can't see them suffer in this world or after world, so let's just make it true, let's keep praying, let's love them truly and pray for their actual happiness. Let's just do that, cause this is the least we can do.
By the way, I want to ask you guys if you want to know the whole conversation and questions and answers between Y/n and BTS, if you want tell me in the comments, I was afraid that they might be boring but I am sure they will increase your knowledge about Islam and also it's comparation with Christianity and other religions, so if you want make sure to tell me in the comments before I write the next part.
Also I need someone to make me a story cover, if someone is ready to do so tell me.
And lastly, Don't forget to vote, add, comment and share with your Muslim Army Friends.
Your writer:-
#Kim_Hadia