Part 9

Next morning Taehyung woke up with a headache. His head was spinning really bad. He came down to see Anu making hangover soup for him.

Hey good morning. Anu said with a smile.

Hi good morning. Ashh. My head is hurting so bad. Taehyung said massaging his forehead.

Wait your hangover soup is almost ready. I will serve it to you. Just wait. Anu said in a polite tone.

Thank you darling. You are the best wife in the world. Taehyung said and kissed Anousha's forehead.

Anousha and taehyung both ate their breakfast . Taehyung went outside for some work. When he left after 15 mins Anu also left for somewhere. Anousha told the bodyguards that she had some work to complete so she is going alone but the bodyguards suspected her and called taehyung after she left. Taehyung told them to follow her so she can be safe if someone tries to hurt her. The guards followed her. The saw her going in an abandoned building.

ON THE OTHER HAND:-

Taehyung got a call from an unknown number. He picked up the call.

Come meet me at xxx place if you want your wife to be safe. " ? " said.

Why the hell did you called me you bus****. Taehyung said shouting.

" ? " ended the call .

Taehyung immediately went to the shared location, he went there and saw Anu talking to some guy. He paused there for a minute to listened to their conversation.

See I got you what you wanted now I am leaving. Anousha said.

Honey where are you leaving right now. " ? " said.

Shut up I am leaving. Anousha said.

What's going on in here??? Taehyung said raising his voice.

Taehyun- what are you doing here? Anousha said scared.

What are you doing here with Jackson???? Taehyung said dead seriously.

I-. Anousha shattered.

ANSWER ME DAMNIT. Taehyung shouted at her and threw a chair on the other side.

Relax buddy I was just having a small conversation with my friend's wife. Jackson said with a smirk.

Fucking shut up you bloody bas****.Taehyung said and punched him.

Don't. Ever. Try. To. Do. This. Again. Otherwise. I. Would. Not. Hesitate. To. Kill. You. Taehyung said while pointing his finger at Jackson with very deadly expression.

To be continued.........