FOLLOWS

4_NobodyNod_4

This person right here is cool as shieeet! Follow them, they do cool song stuff I think! And, and, get this... they're a simp too- soooo-

Zoeythelonely-

One of my recent friends whose just lovely! And they look pretty, so if you wanna see their hair or like face or like... real name reveal- go follow them, they'll do something at 450 or 500 maybe. Who knows. They also roleplay! So if you want new roleplay partners, they're good! Roleplayed with them, they're really good!

BabixzShrooms

Another one of my recent friends! She's a total, lovely mess, and we stan messes. She's on a break right now, but she also roleplays, and she's just a good, fun person to just vibe with. Don't start speaking about characters she simps for though... that's how trauma starts people /j

jxnoeatsheartz

This guy- lemme tell you- he is so fucking fun. He might do some fun writing stuff too on this app, and I haven't personally seen his stuff, but he's incredibly fun, silly, nerdy, dorky, and an entire mess of a human being. But I love messes. I am one xD But no seriously, he's a good friend of mine outside of Wattpad, and sometimes I wish he would keep on talking forever. That's not a threat. I promise. Hopefully. (Don't hate me, this is a joke ;-; )

Luluwhitebutterfly

Lulu is a nice, fun, cheery person! She reminds me so much of like a mom for some reason, so definitely follow her.

Tsukasasofficialacc

My parent. I was stolen. They kidnapped me. They just took me. I'm fine. But. Go follow my parent. I have plenty of those on here.

ThatFanOfManyFandoms

My mama Blue. She's a mess. We love messes. Follow. Now. She needs support. She's also a si- I meaaaaan whaaaat-

QasimIsTheSmartest

My emo dad. He's... he's emo. AND HE DOESN'T LOVE MEEEEEE /J He's just emo lmao

XenonLuxius

My other mom. Yeah, she's... she's fun. And totally not a simp. She also totally didn't steal me and kidnap me and put me in her basement... (I'm very hungry, there's rats down here-)

v4mpir3slvt

I love her so fucking much, platonically of course, but she is amazing and she deserves more follows!

shiga666

I stole this child. Now everyone has to follow. Do it now.

This may sound bad, but that's all the people I can remember xD

I'll make another one and add more people into it. Probably.

Follow all these people right now. You have to. It's obligated.

It's not btw, but- please-