Part 11

Taehyung slept in the guest room that night. He didn't want to see Anousha because he felt betrayed. Even though he trusted her like a blind but he couldn't shake the feeling of betrayal of. He wanted to get some peace. He went to his childhood favourite place. It was a beach. He went there and sat there on sand. The beach was empty. No one was there. Taehyung sat there and start talking to ocean waves. He felt really relief after talking to the waves about his problems. He felt like they helped him get peace and ya it was true.

On the other hand:-

Anousha was looking for taehyung here and there in the mansion. She asked the guards and they told her that he went somewhere without telling them. She got a little worried. She called him but he didn't pick up the call. She worriedly called jungkook and asked if taehyung was with them. He said :-No he is not with us in fact we were going to come there to talk to him. Then Anousha replied:-Jungkook I can't contact Taehyung at this moment can you please help me with this?. Of course I will call him and tell him to come back home. Don't you worry. Jungkook assured her. Thank you. Anousha said and hanged up.

After an hour Jungkook finally got to know where Taehyung was. He went there and saw him sitting there alone.

Hey buddy. Jungkook shouted from the distance while panting heavily.

Where the hell were you? You know we all were so worried. Jungkook said coming towards him.

I needed to get some peace and fresh air so I came here. Taehyung said calmly.

What happened? Jungkook asked concerned.

Huh! Nothing. Taehyung said in his cold tone.

You know hyung you can't lie till this date. Tell me what happened afterall we are like brothers. Jungkook said with a genuine smile.

I don't know if I should share it with you right now or not but I met... I met Jackson yesterday. Taehyung said.

What????? Where? When? Why? Jungkook asked seriously and curiously.

With Anousha. They both were alone in a abundant building. Anousha lied to me. I saw them and then... (He told Jungkook the whole story).

It's all fucked up. Jungkook cursed.

Taehyung glared at him.

Ah sorry. Jungkook said and chuckled slightly. I mean how could unnie do something like this. But I don't think you should go this far. She explained everything to you and I guess you should trust her right now. Maybe she was worried that Jackson would do something bad to you. Jungkook said with more mature tone.

I think you are right Jungkook but how should I start a conversation again? Taehyung said putting his head between his legs frustrated.

Oh hyung it's simple. You should take her out but first talk to her. Try to clear the misunderstandings between you two. Jungkook explained.

You are right. Taehyung said calmly but the other moment he said.....

How do you how to make a girl happy? You have a gf?????? Taehyung looked at him shocked.

No no no hyung it's just I am super intelligent and yk everyone knows this little thing. But you are the only jerk jerking here. Jungkook mumbled the last line.

What did you just said. Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

No nothing just saying the weather is beautiful today, right? Jungkook changed the topic.

Oh yes it is. Taehyung said.

They both sit there for some more minutes and talked about stuff and then went home together. Jungkook was invited to stay at V's mansion one night. So he was going with taehyung too.

To be continued..............

So tired🙃👍🏻