𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎.

Sun and Moon get seperated in a fire caused by an unknown person.. Moon all alone and injured while Sun is trapped with Chica in Mazersize. Both are worried about eachother but more focused on their own survival and who caused this mess in the first place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗's 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I was sitting on top of the roof of the Merry go round with sun. He was talking about something but I wasn't paying attention. I had an odd feeling we were being watched, so I got up and looked around. Sun looked up at me, confused. I ignored him and hopped down from the roof. It was dark so I could hardly see except for the lights from the Ferris wheel in the distance. I looked around growing tense. There was someone or something here- but where? I looked over at the nearby rides only to be met with two green, glowing eyes in the distance. That was the last thing I saw before everything went dark.

I woke covered in ash. My ears were ringing and my eyes stung. How long had it been? What's going on? I was in some kind of bush, with burns all along my left leg. I looked up in a panic.

"Sun?!" When there wasn't any response I tried to get up but failed.

Sigh, "What happened...?" The whole park was destroyed- it was obvious a fire had destroyed everything. The only thing that looked relatively okay was the Ferris wheel. I managed to pull myself together and at least stand up. I winced in pain with every step as I made my way back in the direction of home. Maybe I could at least find some bandages or something there...

And there it was. A first aid kit under some rubble. I quickly grabbed it. I needed to wash off my leg before anything, so I stopped by a water fountain that was surprisingly working. Once I finished bandaging my leg I decided I would at least try to make the Merry go round a place I could stay.

It was a mess but I cleared out most of it and made it work. The roof was completely torn off and metal bars were were barely holding the place together. I cleared out a spot and turned it into a fort.

"If I'm gonna stay here I at least need a place to sleep..."

𝚂𝚞𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I was telling Moon about how Chica had stolen my lunch when suddenly Moon got up. He looked a bit startled which concerned me.

"Uh... Moon? Are you okay?" When he didn't respond I got worried- I watched as he jumped down from the roof of the Merry go round we were on. He looked around. I decided to get up and follow him.

Suddenly before I could even react the nearby attraction exploded. I quickly ran in Moon's direction, painful ringing in my ears. He had been hit by the blow and passed out.. Fire was spreading fast so I quickly grabbed Moon and ran.

I got him to a safe spot and layed him down. Horrified, I ran back in the direction of the carnival to make sure that the others were okay. I managed to make it to the maze and quickly ran inside hoping Chica was okay..

Me and Chica had been best friends for over 6 years. We met a while back when we were on break. We quickly became became friends. I could tell Moon was jealous of how much I hang out with her, though he would never admit it.

I jumped, startled as the maze walls behind me collapsed, blocking the entrance. I yelled Chica's name, praying she wasn't injured, or worse... I eventually heard a response once I was further in the maze. Chica ran up to me, tears in her eyes.

"S-Sun! You're okay!" She hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"Chica! Oh thank heavens you're alright.... We need to get out of here, now!"

"The exit's blocked! We have to go through the way you came in!" Chica said, her voice shaky. I froze, realizing we're trapped. "W-What? The entrance is B-blocked too...!" I panicked, looking around desperate for a way we can both make it out alive.

"There's a place we can go- there's a small bunker underground that controls the maze.. We can wait out the fire there!" I ran after Chica as she ran through the Maze. Eventually she stopped and pulled a latch. It looked like one of those sets of stairs outside of a house that lead to a basement. We quickly entered and locked up the door- luckily it was made of some sort of metal material that couldn't be destroyed from the fire.

"Y-You're sure we're safe here?" Even though we were down here and it looked safe enough I still wanted confirmation- "Yes, we should be okay for now."  I sat down beside Chica in one of the chairs in front of the controls. The camera's weren't working but that was probably for the best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter posted! (*゚∀゚)

I'll have more out soon!
Remember to eat, drink, sleep and to slay all day (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤