Headcannon #13

Time for angst to say thank you for 1k😆

"The Sun shines the brightest yet it is all alone"

The Sun is the only star with all the planets surrounding it. It is the only one different from the rest and he hates that about him, it's like no one will ever be with him. This is why he is always so clingy to Mercury.

"Mercury, the forgotten planet"

I'm sure this quote has a very obvious definition in it. In the old Solarballs episodes, before the Moon Revolution, Mercury wasn't very much part of the dynamics of the other three rocky planets. It's probably because of his size, which does not give you a right to forget someone. Honestly, it's nice to see Mercury included more.

"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming"

Venus, in the ancient times, used to have life but guess what? It was destroyed. However, I am not going to talk about the physical effects, I am going to talk about the mental effects. Venus used to be so much more kinder when he had life, so much sweeter and happier however, afterwards, he began to hate everything about himself, leading to his short temper and anger issues.

"The biggest sin of the Earth is that it had destroyed itself for nothing"

Again, I will talk more about the mental impacts and in the Solarballs series itself. Yes, we are destroying the planet but after Venus and Mars left him, he had a chance to think about what he had done wrong. Instead, he got caught up in a haywire of depression and hallucinations that he went straight to the Sun when he could have just thought about it and apologised to them. It's very sad, honestly.

"Even Mars once had water on its surface.."

Compared to Venus, Mars didn't care much about losing water. Sure, he was sad but it wasn't a massive deal to him however, what really changed was his nature and how he took things into perspective. He is now so much open minded and not at all aggressive like he once was..

"Jupiter was a failed star"

He's a failed of a failed of a failed of a failed of a failed star but alright. Anywho, the fact that Jupiter could have been much more. He had so much more potential yet he is here.

"Saturn is slowly losing its rings"

Saturn is known for its rings. Anytime, I am in a conversation with someone about the planet Saturn, its rings are always mentioned and as it will soon lose it, will Saturn be talked about anymore. I believe not..

"Uranus was once close to the Sun but moved away when the others arrived"

Uranus, being with the Sun, was so much more happier and social but him moving away made him so introverted and closed in that he barely talks to anyone apart from Saturn and Neptune. It's quite sad, he lost all his self confidence too..

"Neptune is slowly drifting away from the Solar System"

Dear Neptune is always alone isn't he? He has already gone insane with his current orbit and just managed to reconnect with Uranus again and now he will have to leave once more.. unfortunately, there is nothing to stop it.