TEN

"greedy - tate mcrae"

Rafe

I was staring at her. I was staring at her and I couldn't stop myself. She moved with no flaws and I could see no one around but her. The way she moved her body to the music made me feel some type of way.

To be honest Eli looked fucked. She must have had loads to drink because she didn't care who or what was around her. I watched her carefully catching a glimpse of her look my way occasionally.

Eli

Rafe hadn't stop staring. Whatever his issue was I didn't care in this moment. As I lay my head back still swaying to the music and the guy I bought the powder off before came up to me. "Enjoying it are we?" He shouted over the loud music in my ear. "Yeh it's fucking amazing," I giggled. "Fancy coming upstairs for abit?" He asked. I nodded my head, my brain feeling like mush.

As he headed to the stairs I felt a grip of my wrist. I turned and saw him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing pal," the boy spoke pushing Rafe slightly. "Taking advantage of girl that's are drunk out of her mind are we?" Rafe slurred. "Rafe don-" I was cut off as Rafe pushed the guy ten times harder than he did to Rafe. "What the fuck Rafe, back off!" I shouted. Rafe looked me in the eyes. "Are you fucking high?" He questioned. I looked away. "Answer me!" He spat. The guy went to grab Rafe's arm before Rafe launched him backwards and shouted "fuck off man, taking advantage of girls, Eli were leaving!"

Rafe gripped my hand and lead us out of the party at a frantic speed. "Ow Rafe you're hurting me," I spat, ripping my arm away from his grip. He began pacing on the front lawn. He then stopped and looked me dead in the eyes. He gave some dirty look then asked "What have you taken Eli?" "None of your business," I frowned crossing my arms. He grabbed my face in his hands causing me to tense up and stared into my soul. "It's coke isn't it? God damn why are you taking coke?" He worried. "Coming from Mr I bought a kilo of coke from Barry, you can't say shit," I huffed. "I'm fucking selling it Eli!" I laughed in his face. "You think I'm gonna believe that? You're sister is my best friend Rafe, I might have been gone two years but she's told me everything!" The amount in my sister gave me some confidence towards him, I didn't want to back down.

He picked me up and threw me in his car. "I'm taking you home," he shouted. "NO! You can't!" I cried. He looked at me confused. "I mean, Dad's asleep I'll go to the chateaux," I hummed. "Fine but don't take that shit again!" He stuttered focusing on the wheel. There was no doubt he was intoxicated. "You can't tell me what to do okay?" I chuckled. "Suit yourself!" He whispered a frown forming on his face.

The rest of the drive was silent. It took about thirty minutes and I spent the whole journey with my head on the window looking anywhere but at Rafe. We pulled up to John B's and I hopped out the jeep. I didn't say anything to Rafe when I did so. He didn't even deserve a goodbye, why did he have to go and spoil everything?