006.

Under a tree, staring up at the sky. Carl was hovering over Daryl's stuff while he wasn't there making me very curious to what he wanted.
He put his hands on Daryl's motorcycle, pretending to start it making me roll my eyes.
     "What you doin'?" I ask while he opens Daryl's bag at the back of his bike, he jumps at my voice thinking he was caught then sighed when he saw me,
"Go away," he looks back in the bag, closing in and looking on the other side, Carl froze so I looked over his shoulder to see a gun.
"Carl!" I warn when he pulls it out, with a gun in his hand I step back, I hate guns, not sure if I've said that, "put it back," I whisper sternly, my eyes widened to seem threatening, I guess.
Carl looks around him for someone, like I wasn't right in front of him.

     "I'm gonna tell your dad," I glare, I regret saying that because it makes me seem like a baby and a snitch, I'm neither.
"Oh, yeah?" He smirks, he closes one eye holding up the gun infront'a him makes a sound like he was shooting, which was quite unrealistic to what I've heard. His hand going in different directions 'till it went to my direction, I ducked down squeezing my eyes shut and turning my head away. I'm shorter than him so when he aims it to me it's at my head, not for long because he kept jumping around like a bloody monkey.
     "Carl!" I yell, he looks at me and put the gun arm down, he blinks confused to why I ruined his fun and I whine annoyed. I stomp my feet up and down until stomping away with a frustrated frown.

"Hey, wanna-" Lori tries to talk to me when I came through the front door but I'm not in the mood. Ignoring her and running up the stairs like a dog, it's just funner and quicker.
I open the door to Beth's room where her and Mia are colouring.

I stand by the door, waiting to be noticed before I walk in because they were busy and I don't wanna interrupt.
Mia points at me with her colouring pencil,
"Hi," Beth smiles and I come in standing at the end of her bed, I look over the bed at multiple sheets of printed out paper with loads of images, some detailed some animated and lots of colours. Colouring pens and those ones you twist to get the colour to come out. The box ripped and corners were creased but it said 'twistable crayons' so I guess, that, then.
"Please can I have a page?" I ask quietly, my hands behind my back, my hand in the position of clicking but I don't make any sound to annoy anyone.

"Mhm, yeah," Beth hands me a page of a random Christmas setting which I take. Mia gets of the bed and grabs my hand, taking me to the bed where she was sitting and handed me another page from the bed. This one has an animated dog with a few flowers around him, boys can like flowers too.

"Look, I got one like you," Mia says happily, holding up another dog picture, the exact same as mine, I put mine besides hers.
"We should match colours but opposite," I suggest and she looks up at me confused,
"Huh?" She furrows her brows, I assume it's the words,
"We do it same colours but different," Her expression don't change.
"Same... but not same?"
It made sense in my head, I don't how to explain it any other way. I'm standing there staring at her, her head tilted all the way up because to her I'm tall. It's a three year old, why is my palms sweating.

"Mia," Beth puts her hand out over the girls' gently to get her attention, we both look at her, "Opposite but matching colours are like, pink and blue, black and white," She looks at me to clarify she understood me and I nod like fifty times, my face shared zero expression.
I kinda don't wanna anymore, I'm looking at this dog and I'm loosing interest. The curtains are open behind me so I stare out of it, Shane and Dale are talking by the blue truck. I hope they become friends and Randall stays, I wanna be his friend, him and I can colour together.

Randall! My eyes widen, I forgot about that guy. I hope they gave him some food, it's getting late and our dinner almost ready, hopefully, I'm starving.
"When and what dinner?" I ask Beth but she shrugs, she hasn't left her room today,
"k," I reply putting the dog down on a chair because I do eventually wanna colour it and hop down the stairs.