The scandal of 1971

February 13 1971
William is 47 and 7ft
Henry is 48 and 5ft 11
They're both married and have kids.
Idk I just wanted to add that 😘💕💗💞💖💓💘🧠🫀🫁👠💝😍🎀💄👛🩰🫦💋 🥰🎟️🫶🫰🥀🪷🌹💐🌷🌺🪻🌸🌟✨
Ima kill myself this is SOOOOOOO cringe

No one's POV:
William was sitting on his bed, drunk, in the middle of the night.His kids at the in laws house with their mother. William was dying of boredom. Then he thought of Henry, his best friend. They got into a serious fight this morning and didn't talk all day long. He knew he had to make it right with Henry even if he thought henry was wrong. He grabbed the house phone and dialed Henry's number, Henry answered. "Hey Henry..." William spoke softly. "Are u going to say I'm a little dick prude again." Henry replied coldly. "Not if u're acting like such a stick up my ass." William snapped back. "What do u want William" Henry asked. "Can u come over pls, I'll pay for whatever drinks u want at the bar" William answered. "... can I have some drinks from ur private stash" Henry wanted to see how for William was willing to go. "Urggg fine, so is that a yes" William groaned. "Yea I'm coming" Henry replied. "Ha ur 'cumming' sorry I had to" William laughed out as he hung up. Henry got in his car half expecting William to break the promise, Henry parked in William's driveway and knocked on the door. "I thought u'd never cum" William joked not really thinking of what he said. "Oh shut up- are u drunk" Henry asked. "yeah I'm bored as hell." William said pulling Henry into his house. "U shouldn't drink any more..." Henry held William in place even though William was a foot taller than him, Henry's hand trailed down from William's arms to his hips. "U have really fem- sorry I'll stop talking" Henry stops himself from completing the sentence. "I know I have feminine features like my hips and as-" William was cut off by Henry slamming his hand onto William's mouth. "Have some embarrassment" Henry was blushing profusely. William bit Henry's hand gently and Henry pulled away. "Ok" William said and walked into the kitchen to get his secret stash of alcohol. "Come here I got the shot glasses" William called Henry over. "I'm coming- I'm here I'm here" Henry didn't wanna hear anymore cum jokes. "Wow how do u manage to walk straight with that stick up ur ass" William teased, Henry decided to play along. "Ur so gentle with everything u do is that why ur wife is planning on leaving u" Henry joked rapping his arm around Williams waist. "She's planning on leaving me?" William actually believed Henry (because he's drunk and such a pookie dookie tookie zookie lookie bookie mookie nookie wookie🎀). "No no she's not leaving u, I'm just joking around" Henry replied. "That's not fucking funny" William kicked the back of Henry's knee making him fall to the floor. "Oww u little bitch" Henry fell on his back and pulled William down. "Ahh!-Pffff u look stupid" William laughed because he fell on top of Henry. "Get off fatty" Henry laughed as he tried to push William off. "Fine fine I'm getting up, need a hand" William extended his hand to Henry. "Yeah thx" Henry answered as William pulled him up. "Wanna drink" William asked sitting on the table. "Sure what u got" Henry asked putting his hand on his hand on William's thigh, giving it a squeeze jokingly. "Umm I got Dal-more 62 if u'd like" William answered nonchalantly. "thats basically 10000000 million dollars?" Henry exaggerating-ly said squeezing harder. "I had a discount for being a weekly shopper... I have a problem. Stop squeezing so hard ur gonna make me bruise." William replies slapping Henry's hand gently. "You do have a problem, but idc let's drink" Henry said rubbing William's thigh unconsciously, William didn't notice. "Let's go!" William got up and pulled out the bottle then walked into the family room. At first they were just watching a movie and drinking, yet after 30 minutes Henry was sitting in the floor with William seated on his crotch as they made out. "Ahuh~" William moaned when he felt Henry's cock twitch under him. "Have I ever told you that you have the best *hic up* body I've ever seen in my life" Henry asked romantically. William is skinny but not that skinny, he has a toned body and feminine hips and thighs (which are still toned). "Well not just body, I love your personality too. It's fun *hic up* to watch." Henry added. "That's *hic up* enough Henry... do you wanna *hic up* fuck me or not" William asked pulling Henry closer by the shirt collar. "Yea that would be nice." Henry placed his hands on William's hips. "Let's go then," William pulled Henry up the stairs to his room. "take off ur clothes" William said unbuttoning Henry's shirt. "I guess *hic-up* I'm overdressed for this little meetup?"Henry joked taking his shirt off. "Yea u are dressed to impress*hic-up*" William responded as he took off his shirt. "Ur hot" Henry said. "I know" William replied pushing Henry onto the bed and sat on top of Henry's naked crotch. "Are we really doing this." Henry said pulling on Williams waist. "It seems like we are." William spread his legs for Henry to do whatever he wanted. "Wow just wow" Henry was flustered with William's boldness. He got in between William's thicc thighs and placed his cock at Williams entrance. "Mmmm~ put it in~" William moaned, arching his back and lying down. (This British BITCH is killing me)

I hate myself. can u guys follow me on yt im trying to grow me channel, its @theslayme_hehehe ieatkids (it's kinda funny if I do say so myself)
🎀
🥺
👉 👈👛 {inside💄💳🪪🔑📿📞💵🎧}