four: party hard, get punched

🌊🎐𓇼⋆🦪₊⌗ 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗪
─── four: party hard, get punched
( act one)
narrative, instagram

warning: mentions of suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, men being weird, underage drinking, and violence

BRADY'S POV

why had i apologized to eloise.

i mean apologizing os the right thing to do, but i did it way too late. 3 years too late. i don't blame her for not accepting it and still being upset with me, i would have reacted the same way.

but now here i am, contemplating my actions with a girl i fell deeply in love with at 12, and broke her heart.

i jolted up, after hearing a knock on my door.

"come in!"

connor. of course it was.

"hey i'm going to a party wanna come?" he asked

i hate parties. especially after what happened at the last one, but you know what. fuck it.

"yeah sure why not, give me 10" i replied

we had made it to the party, when a familiar yet saddening face walked in the kitchen to get a drink just as i had.

now was the time i was gonna give her a real apology. i started to tell her that i was sorry when i saw a face coming up behind her. one that i did not want to see, nor did she.

she notice this and turned around to be met by none other than jordan miller, her cheating, dick of an ex boyfriend.

"hey eloise" i heard him say to her. his voice as agitating as his presence. he had tried pit his arm around her, and she was clearly uncomfortable. i could tell this was going to get bad.

"jordan get off of me!" she screamed at him

"why babe?" what the hell.

he tried to put his arm around her again.

"jordan i said get off of me!" she shouted again

"no i don't want to." he said with a smirk. what was this man's problem.

"she said get off miller." i said gritting my teeth, i looked at her who looked at me in shock.

"what are you gonna do about it noon?" he asked, still trying to go near eloise.

"okay we're gonna jave a problem, so leave now, or leave with injuries." i threatened jordan

"i guess it's the second one cause i don't wanna leave yet noon." he said

we starting arguing back and forth because no man should treat anyone like this let alone eloise, i had to say something. connor had come over eloise explaining what is going on to him.

that's when jordan punched me. right across the face.

i went unconscious i think because the next thing i remember i was in lulu's car and she was driving me home playing the grudge crying.