Chapter 3: First Night Terrors

POV: SHADOW

"Okay, soooo....his name is Sonic the Hedgehog and he's like really fast?" she then nodded, I couldn't hold it in, I started laughing, "There is no way! I mean if he is as fast as you said like...I mean, he is not as fast as one of us right?" Rouge the laid her eyes on her carpet. I sighed and then looked at her, "I think I'm ready" she immediately flew and then landed next to me, her eyes sparkling with glee.

"When I walked into class something make me feel drained I can't explain that feeling but when I sat by him all I got was this random hunger-" Rouge the cut me off, "Getting a random craving for blood is normal, I mean we are vampires so what do you expect", I rolled my eyes, "Rouge, you don't get it the power was strong a little to strong that I could feel it taking over me and that's why I-" she looked at me seriously, "clawed the desk..." I then nodded as her fear grew so much that I could see it. "Okay let's go to sleep and we'll discuss this tomorrow at school" she then said as she ascended the stairs to her room. After she left, I just couldn't stop thinking....about him

POV: SONIC

I then rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly...MANIC WAS REALLY HERE?! I calmed down my breathing and then tackled my big bro. "Are you okay? I was visiting to surprise you but we heard you scream and we saw you sweating and-" I rubbed the sweat of my face, "Look, it was a nightmare, something happened today and-" he then told Aunt Sarah that he was going to carry me to my room.

Manic then closed the door while locking it lightly, so it made little to no noice, we then sat on my bed as he gestured me to spill out what happened today. "Today was normal until this new kid came and he had a panic attack on his first day and I swear...I saw his eyes change col-" I wasn't even finished when my brother then looked like he saw a ghost until he got a call....

POV: 3RD PERSON

Manic then answered the phone, but when he heard what had happened, he just had to leave. The green one then looked at the azure hedgehog, "I-...I'm super sorry Sonic but I have too go it's extremely important and-", the blue blur then looked at him with a smile and a single tear fell from his eyes, "I know Manic, you have a life of your own, listening to me is just keeping you back, so yes you can leave" Manic felt terrible for leaving his brother but he needed to find out more about them. He then sighed as he turned around and walked out, leaving the blue one behind, but he then followed him to ask him one simple question, "When will you be back, big bro?" Manic turned his head a little to Sonic, "I don't know..." he said as he walked out the door. The azure hedgehog just stood there with teary eyes as his brother walked out on him, Sonic knows he has his life, but why was he needed now when blue needed him. Sonic wiped his tears as he headed back to his room and plops on the bed, sulking from what happened today, and he knew it wasn't his day. The blue hedgehog then wrapped himself up into his blankets as he quietly cried himself to sleep...

Short one but the other might be longer...no promises and don't question the title