Part 12

Taehyung and Jungkook went home. Loads opened the door for him. He and Jungkook went inside and Jungkook shouted..

Unnie I found him. Come here. Jungkook shouted so that Anousha can hear.

After hearing Jungkook's voice Anousha ran downstairs to see Taehyung sitting on the couch. She went near him and suddenly hugged him.

Where were you huh! Anousha asked worriedly.

I am calling you from past 4 hours and you aren't even answering my calls. I know you are mad at me but still you should have informed me. Anousha said forgetting Jungkook's presence there.

Ahm ahm. Jungkook cleared his throat while Taehyung was still sitting there quietly.

Oh sorry. Anousha said and moved back.

No no unnie it's okay he is your husband. Scold him as much as you want. Jungkook said smirking a little at Taehyung.

Taehyung gave him a glare.

No I was not scolding him I was just worried so I was asking. Anousha said.

Oh fine I will leave you too now. I am going to play games in my brother's mansion. Jungkook said hitting Taehyung's shoulder a little while smirking at him.

Best of luck bro. Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

Hmm. Taehyung replied.

Jungkook went from there to play games leaving the both of them alone.

Taehyung I am sorry. Anousha said.

It's okay. Taehyung said.

Actually.......... I am-... I am sorry for my misbehavior. I was furious because of Jackson. I was worried......... I was worried that he might have done something bad with you if I was not there. Taehyung added first time getting nervous.

Oh no no please don't say sorry to me. Let's just forget about this. Otherwise I will feel guilty. Anousha said.

Yeah I think it's the best but remember don't ever lie to me. I hate liars and cheaters. Taehyung said with a little coldness in his voice.

Yea oh-okay. Anousha said.

Can you bring some food for me? I am a little hungry. Taehyung said with a cute yet cold face.

Oh sorry sorry I forgot. Came down in 5 mins your food will be ready. Anousha said.

Taehyung went upstairs to freshen up. In the meantime Anousha start preparing some teobokki for him. Taehyung came done stairs after 10 mins. He went near the table and sat there. Anousha served him his food.

How is it? Anousha asked curiously.

It's delicious. Why? Taehyung asked confused.

I made it first time. Anousha said.

You made it? It's so delicious. I hope you will make it for me often. Taehyung said and warmly smiled at her.

I will if you will say. Anousha said smiling widely.

Thank you for the compliment tho. Anousha said .

It's my pleasure dear. Taehyung said.

Taehyung.... Anousha called his name.

Hmm. Taehyung said finishing the food which is in his mouth. Yes. Taehyung said.

I wanted to tell you something. Anousha said.

What? Taehyung asked listening to her carefully.

Do you remember Uncle Michael? Anousha asked.

Yeah the one who arranged our wedding? Taehyung asked.

Yeah yeah. He is really sick. I think we should visit him . Anousha said.

Yeah we should. We can go tomorrow. Be ready tomorrow, hm. Taehyung told her.

Thank you. Anousha said.

To be continued...........

Eid Mubarak❤ 🔥