𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

13 years ago...

 When I was young, I've lived such a normal life with a loving family. Just with my parents and I'm a single child.  Mobians are the happiest species in the universe. Wherever you go, Mobians will always show a smile on their faces. They would always greet each other every morning whenever we're out of town. My family may not be famous, but I feel like I'm the luckiest hedgehog in the whole of Mobius, because they always greet me every time I try walking down the alley to buy my favourite food, chili dogs.

Life in Mobius was idyllic. Most of the time the planet was peaceful and harmonic. But that all changed, when this villainous mad scientist conquered Mobius. No one knows, how did she make all her way to travel here. Humans have never visited Mobius ever since. So, to our surprise, we thought she was some kind of alien from another planet. But generally, she was from planet Earth. 

Her evil works and misdeeds had shattered the entire picture of our planet. And I what I meant is, the peace and harmony that are planet use to have was already gone. 

Half of the Mobian population were already demolished so did the houses and buildings. Our house got on fire and neither of my parents were able to survive. And I didn't have any siblings to keep me company. So I had nowhere to go. 

Well, a few hours later, I had found an abandoned cottage in the middle of the forest. It was away from the city at least. There were three rooms at least. The family who used to live here probably had abandoned it and move to the city. In fact, no one else was living in the forest. 

I've stayed in for two weeks. I didn't get at least to see my friends for a while. They're probably wondering if I'm dead or alive. The forest was very rare and only very few Mobians had spotted it. I was feeling depressed ever since that malicious, unfeeling woman had took my parents away. My stomach was growling. I didn't wanna get up, but I knew I had to since I haven't eaten for days.

I grabbed a basket and went out to get some fruits and vegetables that I could find. But that interrupted me when I heard a small whimper coming from one of the bushes. I carefully moved the bushed away and I saw a fox wrapped around a cloth. 

But then it was starting to rain. It would be pitiful to just leave the poor fox out here shivering in cold. Luckily, I found a bunch of apples before I headed back to my cottage. I carefully laid the small fox on a crib beside my bedroom and observed it. I carefully unwrapped the cloth and I found the fox curling up in a ball sleeping. 

The fox slowly opened its eyes and I'm surprised, it began to speak. "Huh?....w-w-where a-am I-I?" the fox had cutely perked its ears, but she seems to be scared of me. I calmed the terrified fox, without touching it. "Don't worry, you're fine now. You're at my home. You're safer here because the cold temperature has risen before I came outside. But what were you doing out there little fella and where are your parents?"

"T-T-Thank y-you so much for bringing me in...I-I d-don't h-have a-any p-parents..w-why d-did t-they l-leave m-me?" she replied with a disheartened voice. Could that evil woman have killed the fox's parents? I couldn't answer her question, but I felt terrible.

"I'm sorry little fella, but do you know how long you've been out here and how old are you?" I asked the young fox. "I-I don't..know..how long..and I'm three years old..I think.." Just abandoned at a very young age, this young fox could barely survive. I wonder what was her life like when she was younger. 

The young fox began to sneeze. Before she could catch a cold, I had grabbed a small bottle of milk and she sucked through it. "Feeling better? Thank God, you didn't catch a cold" I felt relieved. The fox giggled and nodded. "Y-Yes..t-thank you," "By the way, you haven't told me your name yet," "My name is..Millie Prower," the young fox responded. "I'm Sonica the hedgehog," I smiled. I'm so glad to have a new friend and at least someone to keep company.

As time passed by, Tailsko and I shared many sisterly moments together. Tailsko is actually the nickname I call her, because of her twin-tail. Our favourite bonding time together is running around the city of Mobius and a picnic where we sit on the grasslands and brunch our favourite food, chili dogs. 

The cozy house was renovated into a luxury one as well. Meanwhile, my other friends were living alone, and most Mobians are still recovering from the damage Eggwoman has brought us. 

At eight years of age, her creativity focuses on building robots and machines. She started with the mini robots controlled by a remote. In her school, she was considered the best student in Robotics class in her batch. I built a workshop for her and her inventions were successful. Her greatest invention created was a plane. She named it 'Tornado' it is used for us to go on adventures. 

I even introduced her to my friends and she is expressing her timidity around other people. But as she grew older, she's starting to grow a little out of it. Especially, when one of my childhood friends, Knuxie, came in and lived with us. Now, we formed a bond of fearless, warrior sisters, Team Sonica! Me, as the leader and my two sunflowers. 

Currently, I'm in my early thirties, while Tailsko, she's already a young teenager.