ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒ!

𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:

☆☆☆☆☆☆

author's note:

hello everyone! hope all is well! first off, i want to say, that this is completely fanfiction. if this story ever makes the triplets feel uncomfortable (if they happen to read it in one of their videos), i will remove it immediately! this story is for fun and enjoyment purposes (i read these myself too). please note that this is all my work, and if it seems like someone else's story, it was not intentional at all! speaking of that, please do not copy my work! i've worked very hard on this and i plan on continuing to do that as well. not only would copying make it stressful for me but also for you because i'd be pissed (no offense). so all in all, i will not tolerate it!

some things to keep in mind: i will be doing word counts in this, and trying to update weekly! i've been procrastinating way too much lately and it would help if you could understand! i also have a chris sturniolo fanfiction named, "make you mine", so go and check it out! second, i work almost everyday (at a nursing home in my hometown), as a c.n.a. (certified nursing assistant). it is very hard work while being stressful and tiring at the same time. i'm 16 1/2 and still in school (public) right now so please take note of that. i will update asap when i'm available. 

my schedule: i work every other tuesday, every wednesday, every thursday, and every other friday/weekend. i've been picking up shifts like crazy too for the extra hours in the summer when i don't have school (especially when they're short staffed). in conclusion, i'm very busy and i hope i can make the effort to update great chapters when i have time (and a normal, flexible schedule). i love you guys all so so much, and i will do my best to update, but i also have a life outside of wattpad!

in this story: sometimes (rarely), will there be mentions of sexual assault or harassment. it will happen at a party and it's only once but they might talk about it (as in the past). there will be underage drinking, smoking, and drug/alcohol use, bullying, mean girl behavior, maybe some violence if a fight breaks out, and a lot of swearing (the triplet's swear like crazy, i mean i do too), and swearing adds humor to it. if you ever feel uncomfy reading this, either skip the chapter, (i'll put trigger warnings at the start of the chapter in which it contains those things), or just don't read it!

lastly, this is marked as "mature" because it contains some of the the warnings i listed above, and i 100% don't want wattpad to take this down. but one thing to keep in mind, is that this is a regular fanfic! it will NOT contain smut at all! there might be mentions of sleeping with someone, or making out (at most). if you want smut, go find a story somewhere else that contains that because this will not! (sorry, that sounded very bitchy, LMFAO). since they are human beings, and if i was in their positions, i would not want smut written about me or my friends lol because it grosses me out to the core! reading it from other people is different, and if they want to write it, go right ahead! (some of the stories are actually amazing too, i also don't judge). but anyways, i did an "about me" on my other fanfic as the beginning as it (the 1st chapter), so go check it out! it also contains a face reveal! 

i want to acknowledge some writers that also wrote matt sturniolo fics so here we go!

@erilynlovesbooks @louis-core @-THEGREATSIMP- @sturniqlo @tahliasturniolo @lesbianbrownmandm and @speaknow11 

love you all so very much and i luv ur fics! 

p.s. there's sooo much more great writers out there!