Information Before The Story

Information based on the characters.

Asha

Our main character, is now adopted after her mum and grandfather died, Queen Amaya adopted her after the defeat of King Magnifico and now Asha is the princess of Rosas.

Asha is Bisexual and is dating her friend, Dahlia, her and Dahlia have been dating for about 4 weeks, and they are getting used to their relationship.

Asha is known to be very curious about things, Asha is very easy to be manipulated into something bad but when she knows she never gets back to that person ever again.

She is very strong when it comes to fighting and loves to study a lot about wishes.

Star

In this Au, Star is a human boy who was summoned from the sky, Star was always known to be under contract with King Magnifico and Asha or her friends didn't know about Star being under contract with King Magnifico.

Star is Gay, and protects all the wishes there is, he falls in love with a dreamgiver named Noah.

He is one of the few to ever protect a full village, he loves hanging out with Asha and her friends but he is afraid to tell his secret to others.

King Magnifico

King Magnifico has a brother named Prince Durian and a cousin named Amore. Amore is a dreamgiver but an evil one.

King Magnifico escapes his cell and captures Star overnight. King Magnifico is a lot like Valentino (Hazbin Hotel) to Star.

Star isn't a lot like Angel Dust but he is scared of King Magnifico that's why he never tells his secret, he doesn't like people's privacy but he likes his own privacy because of King Magnifico.

One time King Magnifico raped Star without Queen Amaya knowing and he made sure that Star stayed silent about it and now Star doesn't talk about his secrets.

Star has an older brother named Noran and Star's older brother only knows his secrets.

That's it for now, I couldn't do all of the characters from Wish, here are the chapters of this book.

---- Chapters ----

Chapter 1: The King's Return

Chapter 2: The Danger Of Rosas

Chapter 3: At All Costs

Chapter 4: The Big Secret

Chapter 5: This Wish

Chapter 6: I'm A Monster

Chapter 7: My Deepest Wish

Chapter 8: Secret Revealed

Chapter 9: The Darkness Continues

Chapter 10: Unstoppable

Chapter 11: The Power Within

Chapter 12: Lost Energy

Chapter 13: Brother To The Rescue

Chapter 14: This Is The Thanks I Get?

Chapter 15: He's Not The Man

Chapter 16: Fighting For Freedom

Chapter 17: The Fun's Just Started

Chapter 18: The Wish

Chapter 19: The War (Pt. 1)

Chapter 20: The War (Pt. 2 - Finale)

Chapter 23: The Big Plan

Chapter 24: No More Hope

Chapter 25: Magnifico's Victory

Chapter 26: The Fight

Chapter 27: So I Make This Wish

Chapter 28: Fighting For Star's Freedom

Chapter 29: I Win, You Lose

Chapter 30: The Finale

And that's it.

I hope you like it when Chapter 1 is out.

Have a good day/afternoon/evening

Bye and remember that you are special the way you are.

Word Count: 525 words!