Chapter 1 - The Whispered Legend

In the ancient records of time, there was rumoured to be a mystical city that held the key to immortality. The city had a prestigious castle in the centre with glowing reflections. Whenever the sun sparkled onto the castle, the reflection lit up. It had five towers and six hundred rooms. The city was always flowing with people but one stands out in particular. One that would do anything for her loved ones. She roamed the city in her black cloak as her face was on the wanted signs of the streets. In the pockets were two daggers. Her feet were cold as she wasn't wearing any shoes. The city had multiple pubs and taverns too. The woman walked into the tavern, Sapphire Falls. That tavern was at the end of Shadow's End. The walls were wooden with tables shaking every second. The wind was swooping in through the windows. She saw a lot of men drinking and gambling and playing card games. Eventually, she spotted the gold. Suddenly, a punch kicked into someone's face. Thaddeus Thundergrog has been punched by Gideon. He was the mercenary of the group. Gideon's face had a ragged remnant scar. The brown eyes looked at Lysandra and clutched the gold. Gideon got up and yelled, "Don't you ever mess with the fighter!". All of the other men were terrified of him. He was six feet tall. Just as they were about to leave an enchanter. He used his sorcery to make the gold float. He brought it to him and made a run for it. His shiny silver hair was bouncing up and down. Gideon walked to Lysandra and they both started sprinting. As they both got to the other end of Shadow's End, it came to Phoenix Plaza. Phoenix Plaza was at the end of the city with the end covered in water. The creatures in the water were bewitching. The enchanter was nowhere to be seen. Lysandra suddenly spotted some violet guilty eyes and hit Gideon's arm. She pointed behind the fountain and sprinted again. Gideon ran too. The pair finally caught the enchanter. They had him cornered in Stardust Market. Lysandra took down her hood and showed her face. The enchanter looked shook and asked her "Are you the legend?".
"What legend?" She replied.
"The one who will claim the key and keep us all safe from The Dark Lord.".
"I'm not the legend? Am I?"
"Well, you do have long silver hair and piercing blue eyes."
"Wait, wait, wait, who is The Dark Lord?"
"I can't mention the name," the enchanter said.
Gideon whistled and appeared his wolf. The wolf crawled to the enchanter and looked at Gideon. The enchanter was even more scared.
"Give us your name," Lysandra asked.
"I won't!" he said seriously.
Gideon gave Moonfangs food which was an ear from Thaddeus Thundergrog. Footsteps appeared approaching the three. "STOP EVERYONE!" the dark figure shouted. "Xavier the Warlock is my name and I work for the Dark Lord..."