Chapter 10~

💕 Main kahin bhi jaata hoon,

Tum se hi mil jaata hoon,

Tum se hi tum se hi,
Shor mein khamoshi hai,
Thodi si behoshi hai,

Tum se hi tum se hi. 💕

***********************************

VRUSHALI'S POV

These few days went away so fast.
The day all of us were waiting for was today. 14th June.

Mehendi and Sangeet ceremony was held differently at our own places.

About marriage, Shubman and I wanted a discreet marriage. Not very shoo-shaa  in short we wanted a simple wedding.

We both came to a decision of holding this marriage in one of the best and peaceful resort at Sehore Madhya Pradesh. A total dream wedding. 

We were having Punjabi and Maharashtrian style wedding. 

We Maharashtrians have at least 2 days wedding. And today is our day two.

Yesterday on the day one all of us arrived, we had lunch and after lunch we had many ceremonies, like Dev-Devak, Choora and even we had our engagement yesterday.

After the engagement Shubman took me to meet his friends and his second family, that is, ICT. Everyone is really nice.

Right now I'm getting ready for Antarpat. It's an Marathi ritual. I was waiting for my mama to arrive. And also I was hoping that Ananya would steal Shubman's shoes. Yesterday she challenged Abhishek that she won't let him win. Let's see.

Soon my Mama came and took my hand while walking with me towards the Mandap.

At this moment my heart was all BOOM BOOM.

I am nervous now. Will I be a good wife and look after my family just like aai? Will I be abl to keep him happy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHUBMAN'S POV

Can't believe I am getting married today...... And this was the sentence I wanted to say but since morning Abhishek, Ishan, Seb, Jugnu, Virat bhai and the others are sitting in my room and telling me how to be a good husband. And they continued this until their wives or girlfriends weren't there to take them out. the only person now left is Abhishek, he is single.

It was now time for me to go. 

ok now I am nervous but more than it I am happy. I remember there was a time I never imagined someone else in my life else than Sanya. But now I think, I can never imagine being with anyone else than Vrushu. 

But the doubt that is arising for me is Will I be a good husband? Will I be able to protect her from everything like papa?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd PERSON'S POV

The most awaited moment is now here. Shubman's shoes were already taken and a whole world war 3 was going on related to it.