𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Hey there! So, let me introduce you to Alexander Potter and Astrea Black, two individuals who couldn't be more different. Alexander, or Alex as his friends call him, is a charismatic and ambitious young man. He comes from a long line of successful wizards and is determined to make a name for himself. With his unruly dark hair and mischievous smile, he has a way of capturing attention wherever he goes.

On the other hand, we have Astrea Black, a fiercely independent and strong-willed young woman. Known for her sharp wit and quick thinking, she's not one to back down from a challenge. Astrea, or Astrid as her close friends affectionately call her, hails from a family with a rich history in the magical world. Her striking blue eyes and fiery red hair are a reflection of her passionate nature.

Now, here's the twist: Alexander and Astrea have been enemies for as long as they can remember. Their families, the Potters and the Blacks, have a deep-rooted feud that has spanned generations. From school rivalries to heated debates, they've always found themselves on opposite sides of the spectrum.

But, as fate would have it, circumstances force them to work together on a project that could change everything. As they reluctantly team up, they begin to see beyond the preconceived notions they have of each other. Slowly, the walls they've built start to crumble, revealing a surprising connection between them.

As they spend more time together, they discover shared interests, hidden vulnerabilities, and a deeper understanding of one another. The animosity that once fueled their interactions transforms into a complex mix of admiration and attraction. Their journey is filled with unexpected twists, heartfelt conversations, and moments of vulnerability that neither of them saw coming.

Will they be able to overcome the weight of their families' history and embrace the love that's blossoming between them? Or will their differences prove too difficult to bridge?

Join Alexander and Astrea on their captivating journey from enemies to lovers as they navigate the complexities of their emotions, confront their family's legacy, and ultimately discover that sometimes, love can be found in the most unexpected places.

So, my friend, buckle up and get ready for an emotional rollercoaster filled with drama, passion, and the power of love. It's going to be quite the ride!!

A/N: Unfortunately a person spreaded fake hate and lies about me and that cost me getting my second account banned ): oh well I am not gonna give up because I have my friends support

Cover and banner:

I may be graphic designer but I love the cover of this book and banner and am very attached to it I am never ever changing it

Tysm Nova for this amazing cover and banner ReynaBennett

Also, do check out her graphic store when it's not on hold!!

She deserves it <33