𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19~✨𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓞𝔀𝓷𝓮𝓻✨

A/N: Sit tf down my children this is a chapter with ~tea~ *sips tea in a corner*

We walk into Ozzie's and see Asmodeus waiting anxiously at a diner table.

"What did you need, boss?" Fizz asked, clearly annoyed that his date was interrupted.

"Fizz! Where have you been the past few days? Our new owner is...very upset," Asmodeus said nervously.

"New owner? But Striker's dead..." I said.

"You didn't think he was alone when competing for part ownership, did you?"

My eyes widened. "Wait...does that mean..."

"When Striker offered your soul, he had control over what you do until he could convince me to give him ownership. If we were to fail to complete a task or not convince me, the new owner would own you. And he didn't...because you two didn't perform," Ozzie went on glumly, "therefore...the new owner owns your soul."

"W-what?!" I gasped.

I heard a cold laugh come from the bar.

I turn my head around to see a bald, moth demon.

"Hello my love..." said Valentino seductively, causing Fizz to glare at him.

Valentino walked up to me, caressing my chin with his finger. "Long time...no see..."

"Get the fuck away from Y/N, asshole!" Fizz said, slapping Val's finger away and stepping between us, pulling me closer to him.

"Really though, who the fuck just touches some other dude's girlfriend out of nowhere?" he demanded angrily. "I mean, what the actual fuck? Are you fucking high?" he snorted.

I looked up at Fizz, slightly smiling inside.

He's jealous!

I grabbed his hand, slowly stroking it with my thumb, and smiled up at him, which is my way of saying, "it's alright, Fizz. I've got it handled."

He blushed, clearly embarrassed but smiled back at me.

"Am I interrupting something?" Val scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Val I don't want to fight you but it's starting to come to that," I said through gritted teeth.

He chuckled. "Darling I own you. There's nothing you can do."

As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. My hands were tied.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, trying to sound as brave as possible.

He laughed again, but this time he conjured a glowing green chain that clasped around my neck.

I grunted in pain as he tugged me towards him.

"Every fucking thing I tell you to...doll," he said through gritted teeth.

He threw me down and I yelped in pain.

Fizz ran towards us.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" He yelled, pushing Val to the floor.

Val's smile faded as he towered above Fizz.

"You thought that was a good idea?" He said in a snarling tone.

Fizz stood up taller but it was obvious he was just as scared as me.

"L-let's make a deal," Fizz suggested bravely.

Val raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not that stupid, clown. I'm not promising you anything."

"What if the price was right?"

Valentino smirked, "I'm listening..."

"Let's compete in a game of strength. If I win, you leave me and Y/N alone and break the contract making her soul your property. But if you win, you can own both of our souls and do whatever you want to me..."

Val thought for a second before his grin spread even wider. "You really think you'll beat me in a battle of strength?" He laughed, "okay, fine, you're on."

"R-right now?"

His smile got even bigger, "why not now?"

Before Fizz could get a word out, Valentino swung his fist at his face, which, to my surprise, Fizz successfully dodges.
Val's smile slightly dropped in surprise, but he threw his fist again at Fizz, but he slid past again, this time tripping Valentino.

"Fuck!" He yelled as he toppled on the floor.

Fizz lunged towards Val, pinning him on the floor.

"Give up yet?" He growled.

Val cackled, "very fucking funny," he pushed Fizz off of him and stood up, raising his fist, ready to slap him across the face.

Out of panic, I grabbed my whistle and blew into it, envisioning the butterfly pushing Val on the floor.

The whistle made a soft, but high-pitched sound, similar to flute or recorder.

The butterfly flew from the pendant, zipping towards Val, but to my surprise, the butterfly slashed him across the chest, causing him to bleed as he grasped his stomach, howling in pain and he fell to the floor, unconscious.

The butterfly flew back onto my pendant.

Fizz stood up shaking. I ran over to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He nodded stubby, "yes...I'm alright..."

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

He blushed.

"Is he...dead?" Fizz asked, poking Valentino's body with his foot.

"I don't think so..."

(A/N: damn it)

"But I know he'll think twice before coming back to us...in fact..." I pulled out my hellphone, "I'll dial up an old friend to pick him up..."

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: NOOOOO the book is almost over 😭 fear not my children, I shall make more fics for you! *pulls out ukulele* I would also like to sincerely apologize for adding Valentino in this book. Even worse, I made him a simp for us. But TO BE FAIR, I was so close to making an evil Asmodeus own our soul...(and I'm glad I didn't do that) so I needed a way to write in a character that everyone hates so Fizz can kick his ass. So I thought of Valentino 🥲 but in other news...

❤UPCOMING FLUFF CHAPTERS❤

Love u all and thanks for sticking around!

~earth_angel17 (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤