004 :: " glad to have you back "

" glad to have you back "

chapter 4 .

︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶

As you made your way to the Hotel, you wondered if they were worried about you... Before this breakout, you spent 99% of your time with the cast at the hotel, you loved it there! But after this infection spread throughout hell, you found yourself stranded with the vees. You didn't hate it... But you didn't love it. It had been about 3 days since you had seen Charlie and the others, and you honestly felt homesick. You secretly hoped your friends would go out searching for you, but after a few days had passed, and it was radio silent on their end... you gave up hope and let it go.

After about 5 minutes of walking through hell, you finally reached the Hazbin Hotel. You stood, staring at the big double doors, the red and yellow lights shining down on your face. You took a deep breath, clutching your stomach as you inched closer to the doors, but before you could even knock, the door flew open, with a very ecstatic Charlie standing in the doorway. She whipped her head around, a look of shock spread across her face as she locked eyes with you. "Y/N! it's so great to see you again," She cheered, a very bright expression on her face. Almost immediately after talking to you, her arms wrapped around you tightly

Eventually, Charlie let go of you, her arms still resting on your shoulders, that same euphoric expression on her face. "Come on! The others will be SO happy to see you!" The girl led you to the lobby of the hotel, and the rest of your mutual friends sat on the couches to your right. Before Charlie could even open her mouth to announce your presence, Angel was the first person to turn around and take notice of you, a bright smile spread across his face as you two locked eyes. "N/N! It's been a while, toots! How've ya been, baby" He romanticized, a slight grin on his face as he crawled over the couch and strutted towards you. "Oh, I've been goo–" Before you could even finish your sentence, Angel pulled you into a very tight hug. "ow! missed you too, Angel.." you muttered.

The tighter Angel hugged you, the less you couldn't breathe, at one point, you had to repeatedly tap his shoulder, signaling for him to let you go. He sighed, a shy expression washed over his face as he let go of you, but that didn't last long as he quickly gained his confidence back and patted you on the shoulder.

︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶

after a while of you and the others catching up, you found yourself leaning back into that same euphoric feeling you had every time you spent time with them, it was always so nice, you truly loved it there. You kinda felt bad for essentially having to spy on them, but, at the same time, you didn't want to go against special orders. "Hey, Charlie... My room is still here, right?" You glanced over at the girl, who then quickly snapped her head towards you and nodded eagerly. "Yup! We kept it clean while you were away!" A smile plastered on her face while she answered your question. You quickly flashed a smile back, excused yourself from the living room, and made a beeline to your room, your breathing starting to get heavier as you gradually got closer to your room.

Once you unlocked the door and slipped into the room, you quietly shut the door behind you and jumped into bed. Tears started to pour down your cheeks as you huddled yourself into a ball, the silent sounds of your sobs being drowned out by the loud noises downstairs, your breathing grew heavier, and your heart beat rapidly. What was happening to you? You were so sure you'd be able to pull off a mission like this, but now that you're actually setting the plans into motion... It felt like a stab in the heart to betray your best friends like this, you hated having to go against them, however, you didn't want the vees to pull anything.

Angel had noticed you rush off in a panic, he grew more worried by the second... Eventually, he'd excused himself as well, a smile flashed across his face as he left the room, but it quickly disappeared as he made his way upstairs, grabbing a bottle of vodka on his way up. He heard your muffled sobs from outside the door, his expression contorted into that of a sad one, he felt his heart split into two as he listened to your weeps. He knocked on the door once, no answer, you must not have heard it, he thought about knocking again, but you probably wouldn't hear that one either, so he let himself in!

You quickly locked eyes with him, your eyes widening as you wiped your tears away and looked back up at him, this time, he had moved closer to you. "Toots, ya doin' alright? What's got ya so stressed?" He muttered, slowly placing himself next to you on the bed.

You couldn't tell him the truth, He worked for the vees, after all, it would break him. You couldn't do anything but lie straight to his face. "It's just... This virus has me very worried for.. everyone, y'know?" You sniffled, wiping your tears once more as you leaned against his shoulder. "Yeah, I get what you mean... But it'll be over soon," He reassured you, leaning his head against yours. "Until then, let's take a few!" He pulled the bottle of vodka from behind his back, a wide grin spread across his face once more, you could tell he was happy to have you back at the hotel.