Beginning of a chapter

Welcome to my story, I promise you, you love it, it is full romance, drama, bit of comedy and love. alot of love, please enjoy the story, because if you like romance you will like this one.

                     Chapter one
                          Aria pov
I walked my boss office with mixed feelings because who calls his worker to come work by 12am in the frickin morning. Couldn't he call his Personal Assistant.
Why me? Well he tell me to call his Personal Assistant. Being a secretary to one of the richest conglomerate in the country, is f**king stressful.
I am always so busy, l could barely focus on myself.
Having that I just started working there barely 6 month ago.
I took a deep breath and opened the door to his office.
He also looked good in casual clothes, although I could tell they were expensive.
One time, we went shopping because he was going to his niece birthday party. He asked what I could buy for her, I ask how old?
"She is fifteen years old" he replied.
"What is she into" I said.
"She has makeup blog" he said

"Sephora it is" I said
"Ok, i want pick up some clothes, they are doing whole week birthday" he said.
I told worker at the mall, they bought this clothes.
When I saw the price, my jaws dropped.
Since we are going to the birthday party together, pick your clothes, l will pay.
I bought clothes and makeup from Sephora, though I planned on buying makeup from Sephora, because my paycheck is huge.
Ever since then, we kept going to the mall and went to birthday party, rich people have issues.
Back to the present time, I opened the door, skip, he  looked at me with his piercing deep dark green eyes.
"Aria, why are you late?" He said
How could he say such, who he wakes up his worker to come over at 12am.                                          
"Sorry, but i got woke up early and I drove here with  sleepy eyes" I said.
"Sleepy head" he smirked and said.
"Who is he calling a sleepy head"
"Have you called Anne and Michael?" He asked.
"Yes sir"I answered.
"Have your seat"he said.
"Thank you sir" I said.
"So why aren't they here yet" he said
"Sir, who?" I said.
"Anne and Michael?" he said.
"Oh! Hmm maybe traffic" I said
How was I supposed to know, do I live in the same house with them.
He stood, picked some files, looked at this watch, sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
Damn he was so handsome.
There came the knock on the door, Anne slightly let herself into his office, following her was Michael.
"Sorry sir, we were late" she said with a smiley face,
She took a quick glance at me then looked away.
Rude, is it I or isn't it rude to look at someone and look away. Why was she apologizing to him, "how faster are we expected to get to work," she loves to get on the good side of our boss, plus she has a big crush on him, not to lie almost everyone in our office had a crush on him. He is perfect in every aspect.
"So Aria please excuse us we want to have a meeting with the boss" Michael said
How rude! Who in the f**k called them. Anne and Michael always like to make me feel inferior to them. Like they were my boss or something.
Anne was personal Assistant in charge of home.
While Michael was in charge of office. I was his secretary, sometimes I did their job.
"Actually I called Aria here, I may travel outside the country, I am going to be taking Aria along. So I did you to do your jobs when I am away" he said.
I could tell Anne expression and Michael wouldn't like it at all, I giggled in my stomach. I was both happy.
"If I may ask sir, why are you taking Aria, why not us"
Michael asked. What that even a question because I was sure he wasn't going to get a answer.
"I preferred her, plus she is a fast learner and can learn the language quickly. moreover it isn't a n excursion or family vacation, it is plainly for business" he said.
"When sir and how long"Anne asked sobbing
"5th April, 2024 for a week" he said without looking at her
The problem was I promised my boyfriend that I will come for his sister birthday party which was on that day to make up for the days I wasn't available. I have been so busy at work. I couldn't back away this now. Anne and Michael will laugh, and most importantly my boss will see it as incompetency and I could get sacked or get a query. And I plan on having no query so far I just got the job. I love Drew and I wasn't lose him and I will just beg him. I felt bad. But nothing pissed me off than my boss's next statement
"You may go, come to work early today and have a good night"he said.
What the heck, he just had communicated it to us through the phone or better still tell us in the morning at work. how could one get to sleep again, and I am not coming to work, I will go to Drew's house, he will be at work. I will close early from work today using this as an excuse.
I said my good byes and left the office, I entered my car, drove straight home