Brand new surprises

A/N: Toko Fukawa has DID but it was poorly written so I shall try to do better but as I do not have I will get it wrong. I will do research so I don't add stereotypes

KEY: H/C = Hair color, S/C = Skin color, E/C = Eye color, Y/H = Your height, F/D = Favorite drink, F/B = Favorite breakfast

No one's POV: Y/N felt her eyes slowly start to shut as the world became blurry for her, she felt out of breathe, and she felt cold no matter how many layers of clothing she had on

No one's POV: Y/N felt her eyes slowly start to shut as the world became blurry for her, she felt out of breathe, and she felt cold no matter how many layers of clothing she had on. Soon her eyes fully closed and her head turned to the side as she lost all of her breathing.

Soon she heard an alarm went off. She didn't expect her body to move but it did, she was trying to turn off the alarm yet she couldn't which made her groan. Opening her eyes she slowly pushed herself up from the bed and throw her legs over it. She yawned and rubbed her face. Her vision was still blurry so she started to look for something, she soon landed on a pair of glasses which she put on. She got up and wobbly walked to the restroom.

Yawning she stretched then looked in the mirror to stop. This was not her body...or..it was..it was an altered version of her body. She had long messy h/c hair, e/c eyes that had tints of light redness, and s/c skin that had tally marks carved in her skin. She smelled something dirty and gagged as she rushed into the shower.

When she had gotten out she brushed her teeth as the taste of the morning 'dew' made her feel like she needed to throw up. She brushed her hair and put it into a braid. When she left the restroom she saw an outfit already laid out on her bed..she didn't do that. When she saw the outfit it finally clicked.

She was in danganronpa..and she was Toko! "Fuuuck.." she groaned as she rubbed her face. She just changed into the outfit and placed the scissors on her thigh. When she left her room she went to the cafeteria as she sighed to herself.

 When she left her room she went to the cafeteria as she sighed to herself

She realized she was a tad bit late this time. "YOU'VE ARRIVED LATE! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS!" Kiyotaka shouted which made her flinch and groan. "Yeah yeah, I get it" she replied as she sighed. She sat in a seat and rested her head against the table.

She felt..off...the windows were wide open..the exits as well. So..she's in a version of danganronpa that isn't a killing game...that's..good to know.

She smelt something delicious and lifted her head fast as she felt her mouth water as she saw f/b and f/d right in front of her. She turned her head to the side to see who gave it to her to see a smiling Aoi Aishina.

"Thank you hina!" She happily exclaimed as she hugged the swimmer tightly. Hina jumped a bit but chuckled as she hugged back. "Of course Y/N!" Soon Y/N let go and started to devour the food, she didn't know she was this hungry!

Hina softly chuckled and smiled as she stared at the book writer eating the food happily. "Wow Y/N! You must be very hungry!" Once Hina pointed it out, Y/N suddenly lost her appetite..she felt embarrassed. "Y-yeah I guess I am.." Y/N muttered as she nod her head.

Y/N went back to eating but much slower as she hated how fast she ate last time. Soon she drank the drink as she just wanted to be finished now.

Y/N didn't realize the loving stare she was getting from Hina..or the jealous glare Hina was getting from Kiyotaka, how his hand gripped so tightly he was staring to bleed, how despite his smile was on his face it was just hiding his anger and how he wanted to kill the swimmer for some reason

or the jealous glare Hina was getting from Kiyotaka, how his hand gripped so tightly he was staring to bleed, how despite his smile was on his face it was just hiding his anger and how he wanted to kill the swimmer for some reason

ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED!

Foreign people, foreign place [WAKE UP IN DANGANRONPA]

The loud and the quiet [MEET KIYOTAKA]

Swimming Donuts [MEET AOI ASIHINA]

Watchful lover [MAKE KIYOTAKA OBSESSED WITH YOU]

Drowning from your love! [MAKE AOI ASIHINA OBSESSED WITH YOU]

CHARACTERS UNLOCKED:

KIYOTAKA "Please just listen to me! I know what's best for you! I'm only looking out for you! If you refuse then I'll have no choice but to use force to show how much I care for you!"

AOI ASIHINA "Hm? Oh don't worry silly! You're in our room! You pasted out so I brought you back to our room! Now don't worry! I'll take good care of you and make sure no one hurts you!"