Introduction:

Asexual, black hair, multicolored eyes, lean muscles, owning a house, financial stability, full time job, online college, helping people, sister, Ray, friends, family, car, Maintenace, mental stability, lonely, organization, hobbies, future career, options, or cage. Prision or possibility. Thoughts that are random yet not all come from somewhere and mean something. Maybe nothing to those that read this but for the one writing it means far more than others could have hoped for. You want to understand people and their emotions, it requires you to understand where they have been. Where they plan on going who they used to know. Details are what make up everything whether given verbally or physically, details help people understand what they cant without them. Even the people who are going through something would have to understand their situations and those details. So, what do you hope to understand from reading this? Understand how I work, understand the story before it begins? If that's the case I wish you luck because I love to mix things up when I feel people are starting to catch on. You might be wondering why? Honestly, Im still looking for that answer myself but welcome to my brain and let this story begin.

My name is Ebony, and I am learning everyday what it means to struggle with your life, nothing new for anyone nor myself but what is so fascinating as of recent is the fact that it has taken me till I turned 21 to figure out Im Asexual. That one was recent, my struggle with college has been a constant battle for three years now. What am I planning on doing for my future you might wonder? My major is Aquatic Biology and I have no minor. I might need to fix that but oh well, on the side note I live in the mountains a few several states away from oceans or large bodies of water. Which is why my major makes zero sense to me. I guess it wont matter if I have a backup plan or use a degree of some sort when I graduate. Ugh, Im rambling again let's bring you to the present cause who wants to be in a head like mine honestly? I dont even enjoy it sorry for making you suffer.

Tall, jet-black hair and muti-colored eyes with lean muscles, and an attitude problem for sure. This is my best description of Xavier Everbloom, my crush who is uninterested in all living things or at least that's how it feels sometimes. Today is his good day. He looked at me and told me to move, which was nice. He spoke, I know it shouldnt be a big deal, but he usually stands in the corner at work and glares at everyone. Sure, its a bar and most things are asking for trouble especially for those of us who are a waitress but oh well. Oh, and hopefully you caught onto my babble, if not your worse with English and grammar than me, arent you? Moving on, I have been working at this bar for going on six months and Xavier is the bouncer here which is how I met him, you guessed it. I am trying to not feel anything for him mainly since my last work relationship things have blown up in my face quite a bit. That was all before I realized I was asexual so maybe that will tip the odds in my favor. Though i doubt that ahh Im rambling again damn, apologies.

I am in person at a university, I live on campus, with my roommate/best friend Ray. Their allergic to cats which is super important information since I have a cat, I cant keep with me because of that. Anyhow, I work on campus after classes and then head to this crappy ass bar, thankfully the tips are decent enough for me to meet my goals so progress. This semester I will do better than the last one, everything is hung on my success, also not new, but this time I understand Im a machine that needs a specific set up to function. Ray is one of those functions, their personality is opposite mine, dark and deary with the comfort color of grey but they have always listened when I talked and made it a point to make me worry about their health.

Well, enjoy this shit and hopefully you wont get bored and find what you're looking for when you started reading my thoughts. Kinda intrusive honestly, people reading my thoughts; hmm superpower asses.