Author's Note

Okay, so a few thing to know about this story before reading.

1. This is a cgl (caregiver/little) story, which means that the mfc (main female character) is a little.

A little is someone who regresses to a younger age but is an adult.

A little information about Littles is they can regress to any age, but the more common age for Littles is a baby or toddler age, so anywhere between the ages of 0-6 is the more common ages.

But there are Littles who are older then those ages.

I also want to point out that not all Littles are due to harsh childhoods, yes it is the more common reason, but there are some Littles who regress simply because they like the carefree feeling of not having to worry about adult stuff.

However, in this story Littles happen from a drug given to them, and they have to be 18 and over to receive the drug.

The mfc is between the ages of 0-2 in this story.

A caregiver is either a mommy or a daddy or both. In this story the mfc will have a mommy and two daddies.

Some Littles and caregivers can develop a sexual relationship, in this story that won't happen because the Little will always be regressed and won't have any sexual desires.

2. This is a fictional story so if there is any places, names, or situations that are similar it is purely coincidental.

3. This is an au (alternate universe) so that means that many of the medical stuff in this story isn't true and it is made up.

4. There is no sex between the little and caregivers, because the mfc will always be in the regressed mindset after being given the drug.

I might write some sex scenes between the caregivers, but more than likely that won't happen. But we'll see.

5. This is my story, I thought of this story, if it is similar to anybody else's than I apologize, but it is not anyone else's story.

6. Please be respectful when it comes to comments. I would love to hear what you are thinking or get some constructive criticism, but please be respectful about it.

And lastly thank you for choosing this story and I hope you like it.