Chapter 45

**RECAP**

Alex: "It's been a year, and I've even gotten more accustomed to my arm. I can even fight with it now. You know my goal Beth, I don't care about anything except finding the one who truly killed my father."

Beth: "I can only tell you about things I was involved in, Information doesn't really go to me as much but you know what, if you want to find out more about the Yosai then I'll tell you about the next big plan."

Alex: "Finally"

Beth: "You know those watches that Tekno Corp is selling to help avoid Red Fury?"

Alex: "Yes"

Beth: "I built those, it's all part of Kuroji's plan. I joined him because I saw his vision but he just seems to be going off the deep end as of late."

Alex: "Wait are you saying Tony Rodriguez is also working with the Yosai?"

Beth: "Yes, and if you want any information on the Yosai you're better off getting some from one of the heads."

Alex: "The heads??? Is he-"

Beth: "Correct, he's the "Bishop Of The East" "

Alex: "But when I was in the force they said that the East's head sells guns"

Beth: "Where do you think he gets the money for that?"

Alex: "Tekno Corp. I understand"

Beth: "Go there, but cover up your arm. I don't need them knowing you're a patient of mine. I also want to save this corrupt city , but I'm not trying to die"

Alex takes his trench coat and puts on gloves to hide his hands especially the left one.

Alex: "I can finally get answers"