Chapter 124

At Jeon Villa’s luxurious, beautiful backyard, taehyung sat on a chair to enjoy the sunlight.

The entire sky was dyed orange by the sun...

This scenery was more beautiful than anything he could have imagined!

Taehyung laid back and closed his eyes to rest. A row of maids stood behind him waiting for his instructions.

With the status of Madam Jeon, the extravagance was bound to be on another level.
(i will be writing madam jeon from now on. If anyone  have any problem tell me. I will change it.)

Hoseok stood stiffly by his side and struggled to speak.

Taehyung did not have to open his eyes to feel his flustered appearance. He maintained an aloof attitude and did not ask him about it.

But Hoseok could not tolerate it any longer. He rubbed his palms together and laughed awkwardly. “Mr. Kim, the sun is almost setting.”

“It is.”

He immediately began currying favour with him. “The sunset is truly beautiful. We’re almost approaching evening. Your choice to sunbathe here is truly a unique way to cultivate the mind.”

“Mm hmm.” He accepted his words nonchalantly.

Hoseok hesitated. “Um... I didn’t return to my special training in the afternoon. If Boss is unhappy when he returns, the consequences will be dire.”

“Oh.”

Hoseok was unhappy. “Didn’t you say you would speak to Boss on my behalf? Why haven’t you made any calls to him?”

“Don’t phone calls require money? Also, I didn’t specify when I would speak up for you.”

“Do you have to be that stingy?” Hoseok immediately took two dollars out from his pocket and offered it to him. “Here is the money for the phone call. You can keep the change.”

“Be obedient. Save the money to buy sweets for yourself.” Taehyung did not take it from him.

He was not actually bothered by the money. Earlier, when he called Jungkook, he had been busy and he did not wish to disturb him.

“Great-aunt, hasn’t our relationship improved?” Hoseok appeared on the verge of crying. “How did I offend you again?”

“Aside from being a little ugly...” He kindly reminded him.

Hoseok wondered why these words were so familiar. He suddenly recalled saying it to him in the car earlier. “Aiyo, my great Madam. You’re still angry about that...”

“Go find any woman whom you know. Tell her that, ‘You’re fucking ugly’.”

“I... wouldn’t that be asking for death?”

He opened his arms. “That’s right.”

“Who is ugly?” jungkook's cold voice rang in his ear. Taehyung sat up from the chair and watched as jungkook approached.

He was dressed in a formal suit. Doctor Kim followed right behind.

“It is this subordinate who is ugly.” hoseok immediately straightened his body respectfully.

Even if he was beaten to death, he would never dare say that taehyung was ugly in front of his boss.

Jungkook's cold gaze landed on hoseok's swollen figure. “This appearance of yours is rather ugly.”

“Yes, sir!” Everything his boss said was correct.

Seokjin appeared to have seen a miracle. He rushed forward and stared at Hoseok. “Fuck! Where did such a big, fat pig come from? His face and body are covered in bites!”