LOST

POV ASHOKA

I walk through the underwold of Coruscant. I'm freezing to death. I don't like to stay here, I might get noticed.
I go to meet a merchant, my hood pulled over my head. With the few credits I have left, I manage to buy a ship. He looks pathetic, but he'll do.

I climb into my new vehicle and settle into the driver's seat.
Suddenly, thoughts are racing through my head.

How could they do this to me? I trusted them. I've dedicated my life to this Order. I would have sacrificed myself for any one of them.
No one believed me. No one, except Anakin. I feel guilty for leaving when he begged me to stay, but I had no choice but to leave the Order. How could I be with people who don't trust me?

I refocused and started my ship. But I was faced with a problem: I had nowhere else to go. I decided to let the Force guide me. The Force was all I had left.

After long hours of aimless wandering and, above all, crying, I saw a dozen ships emerge from hyperspace. They started shooting at me. They were pirates. I easily dodged their shots, but after a few minutes, fifty more joined the ten already there. This was going to be more complicated. I returned fire as best I could, but ended up getting hit. My vehicle veered off course and finally crashed on a planet which, at first glance, seemed unfamiliar.

I studied my surroundings. Lakes, trees, mountains. This planet seemed uninhabited. As I approached the trees, I saw strange fruits. Purple, with numerous spikes visible on its surface. Thinking for a moment and drawing on my knowledge from the Temple library, I realized that these fruits were Byssolos. I was on the planet Byss. I felt somewhat bewildered, as this place is known for the strong presence of the dark side. How could I not felt it ?

No matter, I just had to find a way back. I then approached my ship, or at least what was left of it, and began to analyze the damage.
Repairs were going to be very difficult, especially as there were no cities here, so no useful parts. I was going to have to figure it out, but the more time passed, the more I lost hope about the natural construction of the missing piece.

POV ANAKIN

Lying on my bed. I was trying to understand. To understand why Ashoka hadn't wanted to rejoin the Jedi Order. I knew that most of the Masters hadn't trusted her, and the bond she had with them had broken at that moment, but they had apologized. How could she have left without looking back?

But far more than a feeling of incomprehension, it was fear I felt. Ashoka was my little sister. I wanted to protect her, I could have given my life for her. And even if I trusted her, I now lived in constant fear. What if something happened to her?

POV OBI-WAN

I entered the meditation room to speak with Master Yoda about Anakin. Her condition worried me.

- Master Yoda, could I have a word?

- Something on your heart, Obi-wan?

- Indeed, Master. Since Ashoka's departure, Anakin's feelings have overwhelmed him, and he's lost his concentration.

- Time your former Padawan needs. Present for him, you must stay.

- Thank you, Master.

POV ASHOKA

Days had passed, months perhaps. I had lost track of time. Hunger gnawed at me. Byssolos were the only food on the planet. The water in the lakes was disgusting, and above all, toxic.
I'd lost weight, a lot. My muscles were slowly disappearing. I no longer had the strength to search for components to repair my ship. Was this how I was going to die? I only got up once a day, to go and drink water and try to catch a Byssolos.

Suddenly, as I sat under a tree, meditating in the hope of contacting someone, a storm broke. Sure, they were numerous and frequent. But I'd never seen such power. I had to get up quickly, seeing that the tree above me was about to fall. The wind was so fast. Thunder rumbled, and I could see immense flashes of lightning in the sky.
Then I saw a black spectre approaching me. It seeped into my body, making me shriek.
Then I saw terrible images. Anakin, Padmé and my people were being decimated in front of me. My tears welled up. Anakin was fighting fiercely, protecting my people and the senator. I couldn't see who was attacking them so savagely. I saw lightsabers cut through my every semblance. And after a long fight, a saber plunged into Anakin's heart. I screamed, and when I turned around to see who the perpetrators of this crime were, I saw horror. All the jedis. All of them. Yoda, Obi-wan, Windu... My sadness turned to immense anger. The hatred I felt was immense, I could feel it coursing through my veins.
I awoke, stunned by the vision. She was real. I was sure of it.
I felt the Force within me. Different, much more powerful.

—————

I hope you enjoyed it. Don't hesitate to give your opinion in coms and to vote !