Part 13

They both eat there food silently after their little chat session. Taehyung wanted to surprise Anousha with something. He wanted to surprise anousha with some sweets and some flowers as it is there 7 months anniversary. He also booked a trip to France for both of them. He came home after a long tiring day. He went inside and saw Anousha making dinner. He went near her and placed his hands on her eyes.

Guess who? He said with his deep husky voice near her ear.

Of course My teddy bear. Anousha said and turned around with a smile.

Welcome back home Mr. Teddy. Anousha said.

You are really something yk. Taehyung said with a small chuckle.

I have got something for you. Taehyung said with a smile.

What is it? Anousha asked curiously.

Close your eyes first. Taehyung said.

Ok fine fine. Anousha said and closed her eyes tightly.

Ok... In 3....2.....1.. Open your eyes now Dove. Taehyung said holding some chocolates and flowers for her.

Anousha opened her eyes and saw the beautiful present taehyung have got her.

Oh my godddddd.it's so cute and beautiful. Thank you so much. I am really happy. Anousha said and hugged taehyung tightly.

Btw why did you bought it? Anousha asked. Btw I loved it. Anousha said smelling the fragrance of her fav flowers.

Don't you remember we have been married for 7 months now. It's the gift for our 7 months anniversary. Taehyung said with a gentle smile.

Oh yes how can I forget it, ishh! Anousha said patting her head lightly.

That's not it! I have got something more beautiful than this. Taehyung said.

You would be really happy if you will see it. Taehyung told her.

Wait really?!! Then show it to me. Anousha said.

Have some patience dovey. Taehyung said and laughed lightly.

Here take it. Taehyung said giving her an envelope.

What's inside it? Anousha said while opening the envelope.

Anousha opened to see a flight ticket inside the envelope. She was shocked because of it. She pulled the ticket out of the envelope and saw that it was a ticket for France . She looked at taehyung with curious and surprised eyes.

Taehyung? What is this? Anousha asked with a soft and low voice.

It's for you cutie. Taehyung said with a big smile.

For me-e? How come you kno-w.... Anousha was not able to speak.

She was so shocked and deeply touched by the gift. She wanted to visit France from childhood but was not allowed to go their alone. It was her biggest dream to go there someday. It was really heartwarming gift for her. She went in a shock for some seconds before taehyung spoke.

I asked your parents if there is something you wanted to have but couldn't get for some reason, so they told me that you had this dream. I wanted to see you happy so I arranged it for you. I hope you like it. I want to give you all the happiness of this world. Tell me if you don't like i-. Taehyung was not able to complete because Anousha hugged him tightly. She got emotional. Some tears escaped from her eyes. Taehyung pulled back only to look at her.

Why are you crying darling? Were you that much desperate to go there? Taehyung asked worriedly.

No.. It's just I never felt this much important. It's the best gift I have ever received after you from God. Anousha said while sobbing.

Shh don't cry now. I didn't surprise you to make you cry. I wanted you to be happy. Okay? Now stop crying and smile . Taehyung said which made her smile widely.

Yeah. Anousha said smiling.

"I realized that seeing you happy makes me happy too, is it love? 🦋"

To be continued.......

Hehe bye💖❤