About y/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Height: 5'9 (sorry if your short)

Age: 16

Name: y/n l/n

She knows how to fight very well since she is the mafias daughter. She doesn't like being called the mafias daughter, she just likes being called by her first or last name. She doesn't smile a lot. Has a few dogs. she has two German shepherds, a pit bull, two Dobermans, a border collie and an Australian shepherd. She also has a cat that is a Maine coon.

The two German shepherds dog's names are Bailey (male) and bear (male). The pit bulls name is blue because he is a blue pit. The two Dobermans names are beau (male) and Jack (male). The border collies name is rocky (male) and the Australian shepherd name is ace (male). They all are protective over y/n and don't let any man go towards y/n because of what happened to her before but they let her dad by.

The Maine coons name is Lola (female). She likes being around the dogs and not around other cats unless she sees that you like the other cat then she won't complain or fight the cat.

Speed: 10/10
She runs a lot so she has good speed and stamina
Flexibility: 100/100
She's very flexible and she can do any trick.

Fighting:
Boxing
Jiu-jitsu
Karate
Kung fu
Taekwondo
Wrestling
Sword fighting

Sports:
Basketball
Soccer
Volleyball
Gymnastics
Swimming
Horse riding (and don't say it's not a sport because it is. Also I'm talking about different horse riding. Like multiple types)
Track and field
She also did a lot of arrow shooting and stuff like that.

This will also be about knb, blue lock and Haikyuu!

You can tell me any love interests you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
03/12/2024

Have fun reading! Also don't forget to tell me ANY love interests you want and I will try to put them in the story.