••• (⁠✷ 15 ✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                                      (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

Taehyung knocked yn's room door and she opened it....

Taehyung : I wanna say something ??

Yn : Mr. Kim.... I'm busy rn....we can talk tomorrow... please go....

Taehyung : Atleast listen to me.....

Yn was already annoyed by Taehyung and Suhji and now he again started. She control her emotions and let him come in....as soon he entered....in the speed of light he closed the door and pinned her on the door while Smirking evily......

Taehyung : Remove your goggles.... please

Yn : Mr. Kim

Taehyung : Ok.... don't do that....

Yn : Can you move ??

Taehyung : Why ?? Are you feeling weak under me ??

Yn : Sorry Mr. Kim

Taehyung : Why----

Yn pushed him and he fall on the bed....she hovered over him and said.....

Yn : You better don't do this again Mr. Kim.... Not everytime luck will be favour on you....

Taehyung : Honestly...I really love your boldness and specially in this position.....

Yn : Why are you here ??

Taehyung : Just wanted to tell you that don't take seriously of my earlier words.....

Yn : Wdym ??

Taehyung : I praised you earlier.... don't think I'm in love with you.... U are still ugly..... * Smirk *

Yn : And do you think I'll take those words seriously ??

Taehyung : Who knows....

Yn : That's it ??

Taehyung : What do you mean ??

Yn : If you are done then please go....

Saying this you were about to get up of from him but he pulled you and flipped the position hovering over you.....

Taehyung : F*ck..... You're so hot ugly.....

Is he praising ??

No....no....

He's insulting....

Taehyung : You know what.....this f***ing mask is coming between our lips.....what if I remove this ??

Hearing this yn widen her eyes but as she was wearing goggles so taehyung can't see her reaction.....

Yn : Mr. Kim.... Don't you dare or else I'll forget that you're my boss.....

Taehyung : So....now you really remember that I'm your boss ??