~Prologue~

The screen faded up, as it shows the castle, as it shows it was near a beautiful forest. A deep, soothing, narrator begins to talk, narrating about the tale, "Once upon a time, a long time ago..." He narrates, as it goes into the castle, showing a nineteen year old prince in a painting with a king and queen. "There was a young prince, who lived in a beautiful castle..."

    The prince name is Aaron Lycan, who was raised by two parents, who spoiled him rotten. The narrator continues, "Although, his parents gave him everything he ever wanted..." It, then, shows Aaron as a baby, getting everything he wanted, but soon, fast forward, to show him growing up, becoming self and annoyed, as he got more stuff. "He became a selfish, spoiled, and cruel brat, who is unkind to all..."

    The story shows the prince becoming jerks to the maids, butlers, kids that come by, even his parents, "His selfishness grew more, and more, showing the hideousness within..." The narrator continues, as the sound thunder was heard in the background, though, it was very quiet, "Until one night...that changed..." The narration was cut off by thunder crashing down, showing the kingdom at night, as it was raining.

    Inside, shows a mascaraed party, with people dancing to the song that's being sung by an opera singer, elegantly, wearing those fancy dresses and suits, beautiful make up and jewelry, or fancy hair and smile. However, as there was some dancing, there were maids and butlers, watching with some annoyance or sadness, since they never got a chance to join.

    During which, the prince, Aaron, was dancing with a lot of beautiful girls, smirking, not caring much for anything, himself and his great night with other handsome people. However, all was caught off by loud banging to the door. They turned, seeing a shadow as a thunder struck down, showing the silhouette.

    Some were confused, others were weirded out, while most were scared about who it could be. Aaron, being a bit annoyed his party was cut off, scoffed and went to the door, going to the door, and opened it, "What?!" He asked, with loudness and annoyance towards the short, shaking figure who was in a cloak, "E-Excuse me, kind sir..." The figure, which is an elderly woman, starts, shaking from the cold.

    She looks up, which shows her hideous appearance, "I-It is very cold and t-the rain is too much..." She begged, pulling out a single, beautiful rose, holding it up, "I-It may not be gold or such, b-but I'll give you a rose for shelter..." She begged, giving Aaron a hopeful smile, but Aaron was staring at her with disgust... disgust at her hideousness.

    Aaron slapped the rose away, causing the woman to gasp, "I would never allow a hideous freak walk into my castle!." He barked, before glaring at her, "Now go away!." He ordered, glaring, which the woman stared down at the rose, before glaring up, "Just because my appearance is different, doesn't mean you should be cruel, the true beauty is from within." She tells Aaron, standing up.

    Aaron couldn't help, but to burst into laughter, glaring, "Are you a fool?!" He asked, grinning, "That is ridiculous!." He tells her, before saying, "No matter what, you're still a hideous beast!." He slammed the door in her face, before turning to everyone, who was relieved a bit, as he went towards them...until...

    The door burst open, causing all the scream, all the candles to go out, and Aaron to fall, as they all looked at who caused it, with Aaron eyes widened in amazement and fear... It was a beautiful, enchanted sorceress, and that made everyone scared of what might happen, as they all ran out screaming, with the three maids and butler, falling over from the crowd and left behind, but Aaron, still on the ground, noticed the familiar looking cloak around her neck...it was the old woman's cloak.

    The sorceress glares down at Aaron, with anger and disgust, "You've disappointed me, prince." She tells him, as Aaron, now scared and regretting what he did, got onto his knees, "I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't know!" He begged, looking up with fear, "I-I beg you, plea-" Aaron begged, but the glare from the sorceress shuts him up, "Enough!." She yelled, causing all four that were there scared.

    She glares down at Aaron, "I've seen the true you." She tells Aaron, who looks up, as she raises his hand, "So as punishment, why not make you into your true self." She said, sounding blunt and cruel.

   Aaron was confused a bit, until he yelled in pain, falling onto his hands, yelling more in pain as he sees his hands, beginning to get big and hairy, as the three maids and butler watched in fear, with the shadow showing Aaron, transforming him into his true self...a hideous beast...

    Thunder crashes down, as it shows the outside of the castle, as it changes into a dark and scary place no one would ever want to go to, "After the sorceress cursed the prince and all that's around the castle..." The narrator returned to continue, as it cuts to Aaron in his destroyed room, hiding away in the shadow, "The prince became ashamed of his hideous form, and concealed himself in the castle..."

    Everything was destroyed...all, but one...a table...which has a magical mirror and a case with a rose inside...the same rose the sorceress offered, "However, although he had a magical mirror that can show him whatever he pleases..." The narrator continues, showing the mirror as it glows red, but the rose begins to glow, "But the rose, the sorceress offered, was also, magical, which will bloom until his twenty first year..." The narrator continues.

    The castle soon is shown to be cracked, vined, and cold, as the outside has no life in trees, maze, and/or garden. "The sorceress gave him the way to break the curse..." The narrator continues, "If the prince learns to love, and earns her love in return, before the last peddle falls, the spell will be broken... But if not... Then the prince will be a hideous beast for all eternity..."

    The thunder is heard, as it begins to rain, "But as the years goes by, he and all soon gave up hope... Even the prince... For who could ever learn to love...a beast..." The narrator finishes, as it fades to black, with the title screen being shown...

~End Of Prologue~