Part 14

We are going on a week so be prepared. Taehyung said.

Are you going too? Anousha asked.

You don't want me to go with you? Ok it's fine I will just cance-. Taehyung was cut off by Anousha.

No no I never said that. I just asked you if you are coming along. If you weren't going to come I would have cancelled my trip too. Anousha said.

Ohhh lovely. Taehyung said.

Let's have our dinner now, it has already got cold. Anousha said and served him the dinner and sat in front of him.

They both are their food and went to sleep. Taehyung wake up early in the morning as usual. Anousha also woke up early. She wanted to go for shopping today. She made herself some pancakes. Taehyung has went to his work already. Anousha went out with some bodyguards around her as she was told she can't go out without them. She went to a mall. She bought herself some baggy clothes but she remembered she is going on a trip so she went back and bought some beautiful dresses too. She went to pay the bill when the cashier said:-Ma'am your bill is already paid.

But who paid it? Anousha asked confused.

The men who came with you. She said and pointed at the bodyguards.

Anousha went near them and asked them why did they pay for her shopping and they replied that Boss I mean Taehyung told them to pay for her. She felt butterflies in her stomach because of her his caring and expensive personality. She thought of buying him some clothes too. She went in Celine to get him some expensive jacket to wear for their trip. She got him a red colour leather jacket. It was really cool. She paid for it. On her way she thought of surprising him . She told the driver and guards to take her to his office. The driver took her there. She arrived there. She went inside the company where the receptionist called her.

Ms where are you going? The receptionist asked her with a rude manner.

Actually I want to meet Taehyung. Anousha said looking at her.

Taehyung? Who dare you say his name??? No one has ever dared to take his name . The receptionist said shouting a little.

Umm.. I am his wife so I guess I can call him by his name. Anousha said.

What wife?! Seriously? I have never seen a crazy girl like you. The receptionist insulted her.

Go away now. You are being ridiculous now. You sl--. She was not able to complete when someone walked in.

HOW DARE YOU!! Taehyung said coming towards her.

HOW CAN YOU DARE TO CALL MY WIFE WITH A NAME THAT SUITS YOU!! Taehyung said fully frustrated. His hands closed in a fist.

Do you want to die???? Taehyung asked shouting loudly at her.

Taehyung relax. Anousah said pulled him back.

Sorr-y Si-r I didn't kne-w sh-e wa-s your wif-ee. The receptionist said trembling.

So you talk to others like that too. You are just here to ruin our companies reputation right?? Taehyung said again getting angry.

If you want to be alive get out of my sight right now otherwise I will not think twice before killing you. Taehyung warned her.

The girl ran away from there. Taehyung looked around to see people standing there. He glared at them and they all went to their work again. Taehyung saw Anousha standing there. He took a step towards her.

Sorry Taehyung I should have informed you before coming. Anousha said looking down.

You don't have to say sorry. It's your husband company, you can come here without any hesitation. Taehyung said in a cold but polite tone.

Thank you. Anousha said.

You don't have to thank me in everything yk. Taehyung said and chuckled a little.

"Should I call it affection or disease?"

To be continued.....

LA La La La La....... Vroom vroom