Part 15

Taehyung took Anousha's hand in his and led her towards his office. They both went inside the office.

Sit here. Taehyung said pointing at the couch in his office.

I will call Alexa to get you some coffee. Taehyung said.

Who is she? Anousha asked innocently.

She is secretary. She take care of my work. Taehyung said.

Ohh good good. Anousha said.

Taehyung called Alexa in his office. Alexa came inside the office and saw Anousha sitting there. She bowed at her.

Good morning Mrs. Kim. Alexa greeted her with a genuine smile.

Good morning Alexa... Nice to meet you. Anousha said and extended her hand towards her.

Alexa looked at Anousha and then taehyung. She was too moved by Anousha's friendly behavior. She thought she would be arrogant because of being the wife of one of the richest man but it was totally opposite. She stood there for a second be offered shaking her hand with Anosuha's hand. She then moved towards Taehyung.

Yes Sir you called me? Alexa asked Taehyung.

Yes can you please bring coffee for Anousha? Taehyung said.

Of course Sir. Mrs. Kim what type of coffee would you like to have. Alexa asked.

Americano. Anousha said with a smile.

Okay please wait for 5 mins I will bring it quickly. Alexa said like a kid and went out side.

She is adorable, right? Taehyung asked.

Huh! Anousha side eyed Taehyung.

Wait don't get me wrong. She is with me for 8 years now. She is like my younger sister. Her mother worked for father and now she is working for me. She always take care of me like I am her big brother. She helps me when I am worried. And yk she is Jungkook's girlfriend too.That's why you can see jungkook roaming outside. I hope they both live together happily like now. Taehyung said with a genuine concern.

Aww . I hope so too. She is actually really adorable. She is a little to innocent for this world. Should we plan a friendship party at home tomorrow. Just for Jimin, Jungkook and Alexa? Anousha said.

Yes we can. After all I haven't met Jimin from many days too. I guess he is also busy with his fiance. Taehyung said.

Jimin brother have someone too? Anousha asked a little shocked.

Yeah he is engaged from 1 year. But why are you so shocked? Taehyung asked her.

That's because I have never seen him smiling or showing affection towards anyone. Anousha said.

No it's not like that. You have seen him just with Jungkook. He don't like when Jungkook behaves like a kid, he want him to be mature now so he can keep himself and Alexa safe. Jimin is Alexa's cousin brother too. Jimin is type of funny and flirty person but just with his closest one. He wants the world to know him as a cold person but deep down he is the most emotional person. Taehyung told Anousha in detail.

Oh so that means everyone here have different personality disorder? Anousha said and laughed a little.

Hey don't make fun of us, we got it from your husband. Jungkook said standing in the door.

I have told you millions time knock before you come in. Taehyung scolded him.

Whatever I just came here to say hi to my sister in law. Alexa told me that you are here so I thought of greeting you. Jungkook said.

Leave Alexa alone for sometime. Taehyung said.

Why would I do that? Yk I get anxious when I don't see her. Jungkook said pouting a little.

You kid go from here and call Alexa. Taehyung said pushing Jungkook out of his office.

I am sorry on his behalf. Taehyung said to Anousha.

It's okay he was just here to greet me. I like Jungkook bro a lot. He is just like me. Anousha said.

"I should think twice before falling in love with you" 💖

To be continued...........

😇➕👿=💖