Part 16

It means you are crazy too? Taehyung said.

Wait no it means I am funny and cheerful too. Anousha said.

Oh is that so? Taehyung asked teasing her.

Hey don't tease me. Anousha said while pouting a little.

Yeah fine. Taehyung said while chuckling at her cuteness.

Alexa knocked on the door and taehyung called her in. She gave the coffee to Anousha and tea to Taehyung. She was about to go out when Anousha stopped her.

Alexa? Anousha called her name out.

Yes Mrs. Kim. Alexa said.

Don't call me Mrs. Kim. If you want, you can call me Anousha too. We should get comfortable with each other so that we can be friends, right? Anousha said with a smile.

Friends? Alexa asked awkwardly smiling.

Yeah friends. Don't you want to be my friend? Anousha asked.

No no it's not like that..... It's just I don't know if I will match your class and other things. Alexa said and looked down.

What class? I am like you and you are like me, I am human and you are too. What more do we need? Anousha asked.

No it's like I don't match in the society where you live. Alexa said awkwardly rubbing her hands together.

So now this little mind of my sister is running too far, hmm? Taehyung said and came towards her and pats her head.

No no it's not like that brother. I don't think I am capable for this big relation called friendship with Mrs. Kim. Alexa said.

You little... Don't think like that. You are my sister that means we are equal and yk Jungkook don't like when you talk like this. Taehyung reminded her.

Yeah I know. Sometimes I think why do Jungkook even love me. Do he really deserve me. Alexa said.

Do you want me to prove my love to you hmm? Jungkook asked coming from behind with Jimin.

Jungkoo-k. Alexa's voice shattered.

Yk Alexa love is not something which we have control on. Love is something really expensive and lovely. Love can't be expressed by someone, love don't have to be in limit. Love is a feeling we all should feel. It makes us feel special and loveable and you know as a girl myself I can say Jungkook loves you with his whole heart. The way he is around you always and try to take care of you as much as he can is really valuable. Anousha told her like a big sister.

Alexa listened to her each and every word carefully. She then looked at Jungkook who was looking at her. His eyes were filled with love and affection. He took a step closer to her.

Alexa... He called her name softly and took her hands in his.

If you want me to prove my love, I will die for you but please don't think my love is fake for you. You are the only women I can love in this world. You are my world. You deserve my love more than anyone. Please don't doubt my love for you, I beg you. Jungkook said tearing up.

Hey hey stop. Please don't cry. I am sorry. I will never doubt your love for me. It's just my mind who manipulate me. Alexa said.

Jungkook looked at her and took a step closer to her. Their faces were inches away. When he was about to kiss her, Jimin fake coughed.

Can you guys stop we all are present here. Jimin said making both Jungkook and Alexa embarrassed.

Sorry sorry hyung. Jungkook said awkwardly rubbing his head.

Hi Jimin brother. Anousha greeted him.

Hi little sis. How are you both? Jimin asked Anousha and Taehyung.

We are fine. What got you here? Taehyung asked a little concerned as Jimin don't visit him much.

Nah I just wanted to meet you. We haven't met from many days that's why. Jimin said in his normal tone.

Oh yeah. Guys Anousha have decided a get together for us. Tomorrow. And Alexa you are invited too. Jimin you can ask haein if she wants to come too after all she is going to be your wife soon. Taehyung said.

"The way you care about me makes my heart flatter❤".

To be continued......

Yaaaaaa... Byee🎊👀