Part 17

Oh really that's really sweet of you unnie. Jungkook said smiling widely.

Yeah it is. Thank you so much unnie. Alexa smiled at Anousha.

I will ask her if she wants to come tomorrow. She actually wanted to meet you guys too. It's been a while, right?. Jimin said.

Haein unnie should join us. I want to meet her too. Alexa said.

I will bring her tomorrow don't worry. Jimin said and smiled at Alexa.

You little kid don't think about things deeply understood? Jimin said while patting Alexa's head lightly. You know that I scold Jungkook every time so that he can act more maturely but now I think you should think more maturely because Jungkook is the guy who can die for you. He is the one for you. Don't ever doubt his love. He can get hurt by your words and I know you will never like if he will get hurt, right? Jimin said.

Yeah I am sorry Jungkook once again. Alexa said.

Ahm guys I guess we are in office. You all get back to your work right now. Jungkook bring the files I told you to get for me. And Alexa go and tell everyone to be in meeting room after 30 mins . Taehyung said.

Everyone leave now. Taehyung said coldly.

Unnie see he is the reason of our personality disorder. Ice. Jungkook whispered Taehyung's nickname he gave him.

What did you said? Taehyung glared at him.

No-othing ...i am going.Bye. Bye unnie see you tomorrow. Jungkook said and waved at Anousha.

Byee. Anousha waved back.

Jungkook took Alexa's hand in his and took her outside, Jimin following them.

They are annoying, right? Taehyung said and chuckled a little.

No they are not. It's what family friendship feels like. A group where you can be free. Where you can be yourself without any hesitation. Anousha said.

Yes I am just saying it. Taehyung said.

I should go now. You have a meeting to. Anousha said.

If you want we can go home together. Taehyung offered.

How can we? I have to make dinner for us too, Remember. Anousha said.

Oh yes tho. Then bye. See you at home. Take care. Taehyung warmly bid her bye.

Byee. Anousha said and went outside.

Anousha went home and after taking rest for 1 hour she started preparing dinner for both of them. Taehyung got home at 10 pm. He saw Anousha cooking so he went near her.

Hi I am back. What are you making? It smells so delicious. Taehyung said.

I am making something secret today. You will have to wait some minutes. You can go and get changed. It will be ready till then. Anousha said.

Oh okay I will come in 5 mins then. Taehyung said and went to get changed.

He came down after 5 mins and sat on the table. Anousha served him her new dish. He ate it and went to his house to get some files. He came back in room after 1 hour. He saw Anousha laying on the bed and scrolling reels.

What are you doing? Taehyung asked.

Nothing just looking at this cute couple trend. Anousha said.

What? This one? Taehyung said pointing his finger on her phone screen.

Ya isn't this cute? Anousha asked.

It is actually. Wanna try? Taehyung offered.

What really?? You know how to dance? Anousha asked astonished.

Of course I know. I went to a dance practice studio when I was young. Taehyung said.

Ohh that means you are a dancer. That's good. Let's do it then. I am already bored. Anousha said.

Ok honey. Taehyung said.

They both warmed up and did the trend together after 4 to 5 tried they finally succeed.

Yeaa we did it. High five. Anousha said happily.

Yea. Taehyung said and gave her a high five.

"How can you make me smile this wide"?

To be continued.....