chapter one- red velvet cookies

Conrad's pov

It was summer again and conrad got to visit the beach house with his family again, that place was his second home but he always enjoyed it more. He saw it as an escape from all the shit at home.

The conklins arrived just before dinner, and his mom had made a feast, steak mashed potatoes, gravy, and veggies. She was about to run out to get dessert when  there was a knock on the door.

Mkayla's pov

She knocked on my neighbor's door a basket of freshly baked cookies in my hand. She knew she was just visiting for her research study, but it still couldn't hurt to meet some people who were used to the space more than her. Mkayla made sure she wore a cute dress, although it fell well above her knees it was still modest.

A blonde woman opened the door and greeted her with a smile. "Hi, my name is mkayla. I just moved in up front, thought I'd say hello!" She said, handing her the basket of cookies. "Omg, aren't u just so kind, I'm Susannah. Would u like to stay for dinner?"OH no, I couldn't." makayla smiled "oh please I insist u should talk to the kids inside there your age" I pressed reluctantly she agreed she entered the dining room and Susannah introduced her "everyone this is mkayla she is from the out out front , she brought dessert!" Sushana raised the basket. Everyone greeted her, and she took a seat next to the only gril her age, Isabel. "Hi Isabel, right?" she nodded, "but everyone just calls me belly."  Mkayla smiled.

Conrad's pov

She was an actual goddess, her fair skin and coal black hair, her eyes the best shade of green

E

ven the dress she was wearing it hugged her curves in the best way possible, conrad might just have got a crush.

"Dude she fucking gorgeous" steven wishpered to the boys "and her eyes!" Jere agreed

Mkaylas eyes -: