Chapter 5: The Brothers

POV: SHADOW

"What are you doing here, Mephiles?" I questioned him, but he just stood there and smirked, "Am I not allowed to see my lil bro? " I growled at him, and he just laughed. "Awww, is Shadow angry" that just crossed the line, I then tackled him to the floor, displaying my fangs, "What are you really doing here, Mephiles? And were you the one trying to get us caught by leaving a trail of bodies, well, to be exact, 20?!" He scoffed, "Well now 25 but who's keeping track" I then punched his fucked up face even though we look the same, except his stripes are a cyan-green colour. "Oh Shadow your still a weak bitch" before I could respond he then punched me send me through the door. I groaned in pain as I got up I felt something sharp in my chest right on my chest fur.

The fur turned from a cloud white to a dark crimson red, as I looked down, there was wooden stake buried in my chest, scraping against my heart, I held it and pulled it out. I screamed from the pain as my brother just stood there watching me suffer. As I applied pressure to my wound, Mephiles came up to me and held my chin making me look at his cold eyes as he put he mouth by my ear. I could feel his hot breath as my ear flickered, "I'm gonna torture you until you break~" he then pushed my face. As I looked up to where he was, he wasn't there. "I'm here Shadow, what the ass do you what this hour of the-" she then gasped and looked at me worried, when I felt like someone was in my house I called Rouge just incase and I'm glad I did. "Ugh, fuck!" I shouted as Rouge carried my to my couch and applied more pressure to my wound, "I'll be back" before I could explain she dashed off...what is she going to do? I thought until I laid eyes on her again, Rouge carrying some random mobian which she compelled.

"You need to drink otherwise you won't heal" I aggressively shook my head, "Are you fucking crazy Rouge? You know what fresh blood from the vein does to-", she then puts her finger on my mouth to stop my yapping. "I don't care Shadow, you need it" she then held the poor mobian her neck and threw her onto me. The thing about me is that I'm not an ordinary vampire, most normal vampires just feed on a mobian taking only around half the amount of blood they have and there full, but me...I drink until there's nothing left but a dead corpse. My brother on the other hand is just a regular vampire like my best friend Rouge, but he feeds on them and then rips them apart piece by piece leaving trails of body parts just for fun. I then took a deep breath before ejecting my fangs and laying them into the mobians neck, she then rose a bit and gasped loudly as I drain the blood from her body. God I missed it all...the freshness, the taste, the warmth, everything....

POV: ROUGE

I just stood there as Shadow drained the life from her body, my ears then twitched when I heard her heart stop beating. Shadow just looked at me as his fangs came out from her flesh, he had blood dripping from his mouth before he took out his glove, using his claws, Shadow wiped all the blood off his muzzle before licking it off his claw, scraping his tongue in the process. He then got up and threw the dead mobian girl onto the floor, his wound completely healed.

"Now are you ready to talk?" I asked as his fangs disappeared and his eyes changed back to its normal ruby red color, he sighed before looking at the girl then back at me. "Mephiles-" I blinked a few times and gasped which made him stop, "MEPHILES CAME AND ATTACKED YOU?! IM GONNA KILL THAT BITCH" I dashed to the door but Shadow stopped me by standing infront of it. "Look, he's gone for now okay, if he does something then we'll stop him" I glared at him, "Did he tell you anything?", he rolled his eyes and then nodded. "He said he's.....gonna torture me until I break" as he said that I wondered what he was going to do...what are you going to do to my best friend Mephiles?

POV: 3RD PERSON

The ebony hedgehog looked at his bat friend as she looked down looking worried,
"Don't worry Rouge, what ever he thinks he can to to break me it's not gonna work", the bat just sighed as she put a hand on the hedgehog's shoulder, "If you say so Shadow" and with that she just flashed a smile and dashed out leaving the ebony hedgehog alone once again. He just groaned before going to his room to sleep but almost everything was destroyed due to Mephiles and Shadow's fight after all those years. The hedgehog then walked to the guest bedroom before jumping onto the bed, as Shadow laid down looking at the chandler on the ceiling he couldn't stop bring up those words...I'm gonna torture you until you break~. He then exhaled before closing my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep