Chapter 0

Sometimes in war, it's hard to be the one that survives....
...especially if in the past you lost the people, who were supposed to be your future.

Despite her youth, General Avalon Farlance is keenly aware of the pervasive sense of loss, and with each passing day of the war, death becomes an ever-present companion. As her journey unfolds, she encounters numerous crossroads, each demanding increasingly difficult decisions under mounting pressure.

Characters

Avalon Farlance
"I'm not avoiding you, but the questions you're about to ask."

Fives
"I am not just another number! None of us are!"

Echo
"It's ironic. Clones wanted names instead of numbers, yet now people are signing up to be given numbers."

Captain Rex
"I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions."

Hunter
"Things were clearer when we were just soldiers."

Crosshair
"Close doesn't count. It's either a hit or a miss."

Tech
"When have we ever followed orders?"

Commander Cody
"Sometimes in war, it's hard to be the one that survives."

Commander Wolffe
"...they're clones. We owe them that."

Omega
"You're still their brother, Crosshair. You're my brother too."

Wrecker
"All that time, you didn't even try to come back. We still would have taken you."

Anakin Skywalker
"If we aren't willing to do whatever is required, then we risk losing what we have been mandated to protect."

Ahsoka Tano
"You don't have to carry a sword to be powerful. Some leaders' strength is inspiring greatness in others."

Well, hello there!
I would like to welcome everyone who decided to give this book a shot. I'm thankful!
If you're here, it's likely that The Bad Batch and Clone Wars hold significant meaning for you, as they do for me. A part of the dialogues in the chapters can also be found in the series, I just added another main character, a personality. And that one person alone makes a lot of difference.

Chapter 1 coming soon.....