Part 18

Next Morning they both woke up and as usual Taehyung was about to go to his office but Anousha stopped him.

Taehyung wait. Anousha said.

What? Taehyung asked confused.

Where are you going? Anousha asked.

Where do I go this early everyday? Taehyung said clearly annoyed.

You are not going today. Anousha said.

Why? Taehyung asked.

Because our friends are coming home so we have to prepare things. Anousha said.

But what will I do at home? Taehyung asked confused.

You will help me with grocery, cooking etc. Anousha said with a smile.

What but I don't a word about these things. Taehyung said clearly worried.

Don't worry that's why God has gifted you a wife like me. Anousha said.

Let's go for shopping now. We have to buy gifts for them. Anousha said and pulled Taehyung towards the door.

But these are girls things to do-. Taehyung was cut off by Anousha.

Can you stop arguing? Anousha called at him.

Fine. Taehyung said groaning .

They went to buy some gifts from them. They got Jimin and Haein a couple watch and Jungkook and Alexa a matching couple tracksuit. They bought some grocery and went home. It was already 3 pm. Anousha started preparing for the get together.The menu was:-

1.Pizza
2.Bulgogi
3.Burrito
4.Takoyaki
5.Tteok

Anousha was preparing everything when Taehyung came from back and back hugged her. Anousha turned around.

What are you making? Taehyung asked snuggling in her neck.

You will see when it will be ready for now please help me in cutting these veggies. Anousha said.

Okay. Taehyung said and start helping her in preparation.

Everything was ready till 6 pm. The door rang and one maid went to open the door but Taehyung stopped her and went to open the door. He opened the door and saw Jimin, Haein, Jungkook and Alexa were standing there with some gifts in their hands.

Welcome Jiminah. Taehyung said and moved aside so that they can get in.

Anousha came and greeted everyone. She met everyone . She saw Haein who was effortlessly beautiful.

Hi Anousha. Nice to meet you. Jimin told me about you. I was really excited to meet you. Haein said with a smile.

Nice to meet you too Haein. Oh really! I was also really excited to meet you. I hope you will feel free with me. Anousha said smiling.

Aww Alexa you were right. She is really cute and pretty. Haein said looking at Alexa.

I told ya. She is really friendly. I guess we are gonna be a trio like Jimin oppa , Taehyung oppa and kookie. Alexa said with her cute smile.

After that we all started talking. Jimin told us that he and Haein are planning their wedding soon. We all were talking when Jungkook said.

Guys I think when we will met again there will be 2 more people with us. Jungkook said.

How? Alexa asked.

Yk Taehyung hyung and Anousha unnie are going to be 3 soon and Jimin hyung and Haein unnie will get 3 after marriage too. Jungkook said shamelessly.

Aren't you talking too much Jungkook? Both Taehyung and Jimin said.

What? I am telling the truth. Jungkook said looking at the ladies.

Shh kookie. Alexa stopped him.

Both Haein and Anousha got embarrassed and looked away from everyone.

Guys why are both so red? Jungkook asked confused.

Nah-h it's nothing. Anousha and Haein said.

Oh you both are shy because of what I said?? Ohh unnie it's the universal fact about couples that they will have babies after marriage. Jungkook said.

Jungkook I swear if you will say another word after it I will kick you out of here. Jimin warned him.

What hyung. Jungkook said groaning.

Jimin stood up , took a pillow and threw it on Jungkook. Then they both started a pillow fight which everyone was enjoying. Taehyung stopped both of them. They talked about random things and went to dining table when it was time for dinner.

"I hope we all stay like this forever".

To be continued...........