Prologue,

"Hey mom, can I go and play with Kendra at the park for a while?"Mick asked her mom, while he was in her knees. "I'm on your knees mom,please" Mick kept on asking.

"Fine go, don't get hurt,be back before sun set"Rachel(Mick's mom) granted him the permission. Mick rushed to the park, and found Kendra there already waiting for him at the swings. Mick and Kendra have been neighbors and friends since kindergarten to middle school. They normally spent their free time at the park.

Mick forgot that it was already sun set as the fun kept on burning between them. That's when he saw people running towards where he lived. He saw flames from afar, he rushed with Kendra, and found his home, in flames.

Bravely he entered inside,and found his dad, pinned by a pillar, Mick tried lifting it,but he was too weak,"Dad, dad, I can't lift it"Mick cried out. "Just go Mick, save yourself while you still can" his dad replied.

"Don't worry dad,I'll go and get mom" Mick replied as he rushed upstairs, the smoke made him cough continuously. "Mom, mom!" Mick shouted.

"Mick!, is that you,...my son" her mom shouted in pain. "Yes mom,I'm here" Mick rushed as he saw her mom. "Listen my son, this was never your fault,so don't feel bad that you can't save us"her mom kept on talking, "The good part is that you are still there, to get our vengeance,go for it son".

Mick started crying over her mom, as she was heavily breathing, because of the smoke and the cupboard that was on her chest. "There has to be a way mom, this can't be the end" Mick started moving around finding a way to save her. "There is no way, Mick this is where my life story ends,...this time is when Rachel leaves another Mairun to proceed our existence, remember that it was never your fault "her mom ended her talk and died.

Mick started crying over her dead body, the fire fighters rushed into the scene,and grabbed Mick, leaving Rachel laying dead. Mick could never forgive himself.

Kendra and Mick's friendship matured, Kendra was a boss of her dad's company, she took care of her friend Mick, even after she was married by a Mafia Boss. Kendra then made Mick being his near and everytime bodyguard,and a forever friend.

But their bond grew deeply till when, Kendra slept naked in Mick's room, by midnight when Mick returned in his room after an everyday patrol. Kendra quickly wore her towel, and offered Mick a drink,that she drugged it.

Just before Mick too a sip, he asked Kendra,"Was there a need for you to put a drug so we can love one another even more?, I love you always Kendra" Mick pulled Kendra for a deep kiss.

Since that first sleep they had together,it has been their normal behavior everytime after a long tiresome day. As life went on, Mick remembered her mother and that's what have him the grudge to know who burnt his home.And that's when Anxiety and Depression hit him and made him reckless.

Rachel's voice still rings in Mick's ears every time he is idle. He remembers how weak he was, that he couldn't save his mom, and his dad, and even he couldn't get the chance to find his brothers and sisters.He is now in the midst of his choices, to leave Kendra and find himself,his destiny,or to keep on flexing with the wife of a rich Mafia Boss.