tryouts

The wednesday of the first week of school, football and cheer tryouts start. As Alexa sat longingly in her office waiting for the cheerleaders, Ray was tempted to go visit Alexa. Ray tried to resist the urge because he had taken another women into marriage but, he couldn't resist the urge and temptation.

  As he appears in the door way to Alexa's office, he shuts the door behind him and locks it. Alexa says "We're in school Ray" But Ray doesn't respond and begins to lean on the door. This wasn't just ANY lean, he was trying to turn Alexa on. Alexa couldn't resist. Ray was packing, his shorts were a size too small. This brought attention to his penis. When Alexa saw his penis, there was no going back. She drops to her knees ready to suck the soul out of Ray.

   She's rips out his drawstring, loosening his shorts. She pulls down Rays shorts as she glances at him and smirks. This freakish smile turns Ray on. Now he's harder than a brick for Alexa. After a while, Ray lifts up Alexa onto her desk and looks up her dress. As he eases it up her legs, he pulls down her purple thong to her ankles and it falls to the floor. He rubs his hand up her back and unhooks her bra.

  As he pulls a condom from her desk drawer, he puts it on his huge penis. He immediately puts it in and Alexa moans his name. Ray forces her to keep saying his name, it's only making him more aggressive.

  Suddenly, there's a rapid twist of the doorknob. "Shit" Ray whispers. It's one of the other coaches. The cheerleaders and football players are ready. They put their clothes back on quickly and walk out of the office as if they were in a meeting. When Alexa left, her hair a mess and Ray was out of breath. The coach looked suspiciously but brushed it off because there were things to do.

   During tryouts, Rays eyes kept meeting Alexa's. At the end of tryouts, Alexa texts ray wondering if he could come over. Ray had to figure out a way to get away from his wife.

Part 2 coming soon