Chapter1

Shadow's P.O.V

I can't believe our next target was in high school. Yeah we are supposed to be in there but our job is well paying so we don't have to and we are all really smart so it doesn't make any sense.

The worst part was that Rouge was on her period so telling her this is gonna be the hardest part.

"Shay may I come in? ", I gently knocked on her door. I was literally shaking on the spot. "Yes!", she finally responded. I hesitantly opened the door.

"Carlos what's up?", Shay asked eating a piece of chocolate. Even tho she is one of the nicest people I've known, cross her the wrong way and she'll beat you down like a professional boxer.

"It's about the new target", I swear she could even blink I'd be crying. "What about them? ", she took another bite. "We have to go to a high school to get them", I was prepared for the shouting.

"WE HAVE TO WHAT!", oh God where is Knuckles when you need him."THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M GOING TO KILL A PERSON IN A HIGH SCHOOL!", wait but we aren't gonna kill the person just recruit them. "We're not killing just recruiting.", I as so relieved.

"Why didn't you say that before?", she took out another chocolate bar. "Um I forgot my bad.", I chuckled.

"Gimme a sec.", she Lazily got out of bed. I used the opportunity to look at the person's file. He had blue medium length hair emerald green eyes and was 5'4. I'm not gonna lie I have to hit that before I die.

"He's quite cute." I glanced at Rouge who was reading the file. "Uh huh."

*Just bc I can imma do Sonic's people*

Tails' P.O.V

I woke up to the aroma of chocolate chip waffles. It could only mean one thing and one thing only SONIC IS COOKING. I jumped out of bed, ran into the bathroom and came back out in record timing. "MORNING LOGAN!", I ran into the kitchen. He giggled "Looks like someone's hungry." "Hell yeah you are an amazing cook!", I sat at the dining table. When the food was done he placed it in front of me and walked off on his phone.

"Aren't you gonna eat anything Loog?", I raised a brow, he better not skip again. "Hmm oh uh nah I'm not hungry", he said turning his attention back to his phone.

"Ugh u need to eat Sonic!", I snatched his phone. "No~ give me back my phone Sam~", he whined. "Nope not until you eat something", I know that he knew ever well that I was not joking. "Fine~".