Friendship

Makahla and Dalen are friends they started being friends in the 7th grade they are now in 12 grade. Dalen has like Kahla since 7th grade Kahla likes someone in the 8th grade .. Apparently she wears black flare pants and "puts her underwear all the way up her ass to make her butt look bigger and jiggle" that was a big rumor that went around in the friend group. Dalen admired Kahla's beauty, she has dark brown hair, chocolate skin like Naomi Campbell,full lips,beautiful nose, dark brown eyes and has a body of a model. 

Dalen on the other hand is about 5'1 has dark brown eyes, locs with ginger dyed in it, and he is very bulky built, he also has full lips, a particular nose, at the time in 7th grade he had full sideburns, half filled mustache.

At the beginning of the day Dalen saw Kahla and said wow she is really pretty. Kahla didn't hear him. About a month passes by Dalen confesses love to Kahla. Kahla says that she doesn't see him that way quite frankly that made Dalen almost 0ff himself which was very very depressing for him but he didn't tell anyone nor did it show. Everyone in the friend group knew that he liked Kahla. They would often tease him about it . But Kahla would laugh or get really upset, Dalen would play along too. It got very hard for Dalen to keep a smile on his face without being able to get Kahla off his mind he would think about her every night and every day every class. 

Kahla and her friend Adedayo thought it would be funny to play a prank on dalen saying that Kahla likes him. Dalen actually thought that she liked him but he knew something was up so he said no. To his Assumption he was correct. Kahla would often get very close to Dalen and do the triangle method . The triangle method is looking at the persons left eye, then moving to the right eye, then looking at their lips. 

It was 4th quarter 7th grade in Gym class Adedayo said that Kahla wanted to talk to Dalen, Dalen said okay. In Gym Dalen wanted to talk to her really bad but when he tried Kahla shut him down and ignored the topic and question. Going to his 4th class he would talk to Adedayo and tell her what happened . Adedayo would began to say what do you mean she was just telling me some other stuff but she likes someone else and you just wont give in to it Dalen maybe she does like you maybe she does.