On the brink of death.

GREGORY'S POV:

I shouldn't cry , I'm too strong for this.

Is... what I thought.

Running...running....RUN.

Just keep running , you out run her. You always do..

God fucking damnit- I'm not dying to this furry- I'm not !

right...-?

There ! A vent. If I could just get in there , I'd b- No , that wouldn't work-

Why won't Freddy answer -?! Where is he ?!?!

Freddy's room... wouldn't work , she'd find me.

Hm....

My eyes flicker around to see the security office.

Best option I have.

I ran in , quickly closing the door. Thankfully , those are made for no human or animatronic to get through- so , I should be fine. But would that really stop her?

I almost died.. yeah- happens everyday , whatever... but something felt different .. in the room specifically.

Something was here... someone.

That was the least of my worries , though.
I sat beneath the door's window , praying...
To who... to what.. to something. For any chance of survival.

I couldn't realize at the moment , but I had many bruises and medium size cuts on my legs from all the animatronic attacks I've had in the past 3 days(nobody has came back to the pizza plex besides guards , weird...) A semi-long claw mark that was healed on my face. Huh , who knows who that was from *cough , cough* Monty- *cough.*

I close my eyes tight and hug my knees.

Unaware of the boy next to me.