Mansion's Bunny part one

Thinking about being darling for all of the vampires who live in comte's mansion. Like being in poly relationship with them. A pretty little chubby human that unfortunately got into the mansion filled with big bad vampires.

At first glance they were all smitten , each and every part of your body screaming to be loved....Comte being a proud host presenting him and his boys to you. And the said boys..... 3 of them blushing, 4 of them flirty , and 2 of them tsundere , 2 of them being gentlemen in front of you...and under the table Rock hard.

Vincent being first to approach you asking for his personal model. Soon it became cute dates and then love making.... you laying naked on his bed as he tries to paint you with his trembling hands and raging boner. But soon giving up the painting on the canvas and starting to paint your inside with his white paint.

The next one was Comte well he was in reality the first one... but still the first one who officially asked for you was Vincent. Comte was at first more like a sugar daddy ..... showering you with gifts and jewellery taking you out on ball dates.

He was always good at drawing a thick lines after that ...untillllllll..... until he smelled Vincent's sunflowery scent on you. Too strong to be only "helping him to get inspiration".... honey he is a ancient relic vampire....... he knows when he smells the scent that lingers on females after love making.

The smell of a man on his woman... that you're a territory being marked...His inside twisted and turned... but he knows he can't blame anyone but himself... still being hesitant till he caught you two having sex in the library. His steps faltered hearing your moan. He peeked inside and saw Vincent drinking from you as he thrusted inside your squelching hole nonstop.

Suddenly a hand was placed on his shoulder he turned to see Leonardo...

"she is pretty right??? Don't want to have her??? Why are you pushing your desires away when she is willing to be ours??"

"Ours???? "

Comte repeated as he saw Leonardo pushing the doors and entering the library smiling at the two of you. Vincent slowed his thrusts and pulled away from you neck as Leonardo took you teary face in his both hands to look at it lovingly. You whined clenching around Vincent who moaned . Leonardo patted Vincent's hair as he asked

"our bunny is really horny isn't she???"

Leonardo kissed you puffy lips and then licked your bite wound in the neck. Rubbing circles on your clit as you whimpered and grabbed his collar. He kissed you as he instructed Vincent to fasten the pace.

You moaned and whimpered as he nuzzled into your neck kissing and playfully chomping on your cheeks.Soon Vincent and you came and your legs gave out as the too men supported you . Leonardo grabbed your face again wiping the tears with his sleeves and then booped your nose. While the both men smooched your face you giggled as he sat you down on the couch . Leonardo kneeled in front of you and asked you if you want him to get anything for you as he was goin out in the town.. you asked for nothing and he kissed your forehead. Reminding himself to buy some chocolate for you and some canvas for Vincent.

He brushed Vincent's hair as he stood up and left. Comte noticed the smrik that Leonardo sent his way. At dinner time he realised..... you have gotten very close to others to. Arthur looking at you with dreamy eyes sebstian asking continuously if the food is ok or not and and Vincent giggling at your puffed cheeks.

What amused him most was Theo spoon feeding you and wiping the crumbs you get in your cheeks. Dazai asked for you to visit his room at which Issac and nepolean suddenly disagreed to. That how sick you were the last time after you visited him. And then everything got in the line for Comte.

He was the only one who didn't knew... or that he knew but didn't accepted it due to his foolishness. Least to say you agreed to be with Mozart as he needed some "inspiration" for his new music he wanted to compose .

The fourth person to fall for you was Theo... it was nothing special... not something like told in fairytailes... you were just talking to Vincent about how you think Theo hates you and he heard it. You told him that you are afraid of him.

On elaborating you said that you used to have ex boyfriend who used to treat you like a slave and you hate when Theo calls you dog... then only he understood why you don't return his teasings or try to be as far from him as you can.

From the next day on he begged his brother that he wants to take you with him for deals. He smiled ..knowing the attraction he felt for you. You first tried to be far from him not even letting him hands accidentally touch yours but... when he took you to restuarant to eat and he ordered a table full of sweets and started muching on them you giggled loudly.

His heart stopped when he saw you like that.... yes... that's what he wants ....you two became good partners....he hated the way the buyers stares at you and one day he was too much for him... that bastard tried touching you and you being you tried to let it go by laughing.

He dragged you out of the house in a dark alley kissing you . Your legs automatically wrapped around his waist. You by then had known of  his attraction towards you .. you heard him wishper a soft

"I'm sorry To you..."

you giggled and asked him why??
As he had already apologized for his rudeness before..

"For what Is going to come next...."

Not to say all the men were so angry when they saw you , your dress torn your neck shoulder and chest filled with marks and you passed out in his arms as he carried you in the mansion...not to say but when they were told the reason they didn't said anything...

He took you to his room and slept with you... you woke up with a strong arm around your soft belly you tried to move and thats when you felt him.... plugged inside you .... and the soon he knew you were awake soft thrust started to pleasure you...

You tried to push him away but he was too strong to even buzz . He hooked his arms under on of you knew and started to pound into your side hole . Not to say you were trembling while trying to walk out of his room , and he was smiling looking at your form .... and your sweet little love hole that was pouring his seeds.

The two brothers liked to share you with each other very much. Vincent liked it when he watched you being pounded roughly by his brother.... he at first tried to make his younger brother go softer but as soon as he was told.

"But bro'er she begs for more and harder......"