Chapter˚༘ .˚꣑ৎ.˚six

What is this feeling? It doesn't feel right. Why is Heeseung making me feel this way? Not that I don't like him or anything. Or do I?
I try to shrug off that feeling but it wont go away.
Its like that one mosquito on a hot summer day. Very stubborn.
(a/n okay i lied. I couldn't finish the cookie thing after all. ILL TRY TO FINISH IT IN THIS CHAPTER. I SWEAR!! And sorry for the late update)

🎧✮˚.⋆⋆.˚✮🎧✮˚.⋆⋆.˚✮🎧

CONTINUED<33

HEESEUNG POV

I was searching through my closet to find one and only (by: ENHYPEN) blue shirt. I searched all around my closet for it, and couldn't find it. I didn't have any other CLEAN shirt because i gave my last one to Yunjin.

I open the door and walk out, smelling the refreshing smell of zestified lemon.

(a/n: yk how in the last chapter he asked where the shirt was....*uses mind wiper*😁.)

"Are you making the rest if the cookie batter jinnie?" I ask.

She looks at me all flustered and with a slight pinkish tint in her face.

"Y-yeah i am..." She stutters.

"Okay.....so....continue..."I tell her.

She continues making the cookie dough while i go get a clean shirt.

I get a shirt from the drying rack and put it on.

I walk back to the kitchen and see the cookie batter all ready to be rolled into balls and put in the baking tray.

"So lets get to it?" I ask.

"Sure...lets gaur~" she replies.

We oil our hand to not get the slightly sticky cookie batter all over our hands and start making the dough into small balls. One by one, we fill up the tray with many cookie balls.

But we had some extra dough left, so we're making another batch.

We continue rolling the cookie dough into pretty balls and keeping them in the bowl so that way, we just have to put the cookie straight onto the tray and not have to make more balls.

Jinnie put the tray into the oven and sets the timer for a good 30 minutes.

(30 minutes later)

I hear a *ding* from the couch.

"Yunjin, the cookies are done."

"Yeah, and? What do you want me to do about it?"

"Go take it out.."

She looked at me with a pissed look.

"Im too tired, you do it."

I sigh and get up from the couch.

"If so, Im not leting you have any of the cookies..~" i say in a teasing manner.

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh huh!"

She promptly stand up from the couch and walks up to me.

"I know your dirty secrets, so if you don't gimme some, i may...well...try to destroy your image.." She says in this mocking, threatening tone