𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17~✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮✨

I went home and slumped on my bed, exhaling in relief.

It's finally over...

But it didn't feel that way.

I know that from now on I'll carry the load of murdering my ex-boyfriend...

But I felt like I was still missing something.

I pull my feet up to my chest and open my hellphone, scrolling my contacts until I decide to text Fizz

Y/N: (5:45 pm) Hey Fizz, I took care of Striker. Wanna meet?

I put my phone down before hearing it buzz a few minutes later.

Fizz: (5:50 pm) Sure! How abt u come over in an hour for dinner?

Y/N: (5:50 pm) Sounds great! See u!

Fizz: (5:51 pm) Cya 😘

I blushed at the emoji he sent me but tried not to think too much of it. After all, we're dating now, so it should become something I should get used to.

~•*•~

I look through my closet for a decent outfit to wear.

"Ugh, I can't find shit in this hellhole," I complained.

"I'm here!!!" Sophia teleported in my room, holding a shopping bag.

"Could've just used the door, Soph," I rolled my eyes.

"Aww where's the fun in that?"

I scoffed.

"Anyways...I have some outfits for you!"

"How did you know—"

"Oh pulled a few strings here and there, no biggie...plus I'm your bestie, I know stuff," she winked at me and I couldn't help but smile. "Now, do you want to see the outfits or...?"

"Oh I wanna see the outfits."

She laughed. "Okay then."

She opened the shopping bag and pulled out three different outfits:

After trying all of them on, I finally decide on my favorite

"Okay, I've got about 10 more minutes until I have to go over. I guess I can be early," I said starting to walk out the door, but was soon stopped by Sophia.

"Woah woah woah woah! You're not done yet!" She pointed her finger at me. "Sitdown!"

She snapped her fingers and a matching purse appeared in her hands.

"Take this."

"What is it?" I asked inspecting it.

"Well it's not only (obviously) a purse, but I also put in some lipgloss, chapstick, extra makeup, pads, snacks...all that stuff. But there's one more thing included..." she reached into the bag, pulling out a necklace with a small butterfly whistle attached.

A/N: this is what it looks like:

"What does it do?" I asked.

She smiled. "Well..." she blew into the whistle and the butterfly flew off, slashing my pillow in half before returning back to the whistle.

"Fancy!" I exclaimed.

"Oh it can do worse than that, Y/N...just imagine what you want it to do, and it'll do it."

I reached out for the pendant, but she pulled it back.

"One more thing...the butterfly always performs to be more violent than what the user intends. So make...smart uses with it."

"Got it!" I took the whistle and clasped it around my neck.

"You're all ready now." Sophia stepped back, admiring her work. "Tell me how it goes...and if he gives you a hard time..." she glanced at the butterfly.

I laughed.

"Let's at least hope I don't need to use it," I said, rubbing the wings.

"Have fun you crazy kids," she flicked her wrist and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I decided to give you guys some options for the outfit, but if you already have an idea of what you wanted to wear you can obviously change it. ;)

Thanks for sticking around~!

~earth_angel17 <333