first day of school

America was cooking lunch for Philippines as Philippines was just at the sofa so excited for hes first day of school America finished cooking lunch for Philippines and put it in he's lunch box
America: Phil your food is ready hop on the car so i can drive you to your school
Philippines: Oh ok !
Philippines runs to the car so excited that he tripped America giglled as Philippines tried to stand up Philippines completely stood up back and walked towards the car as Philippines opend the door he sat down and waited for hes stepdad to come up and drive him America walked towards the car and started to drive to the school that he was enrolled to America stopped the car as he opend the door and Philippines opened the door to he was amazed that the school was big America holded he's hands to follow him to he's classroom when they arrived to Philippines classroom The teacher stopped as the other kids looked at the door as they saw an kid he had an white triangle and blue and red stripes the teacher was Mr UK America's father .
America:hello dad I'm just dropping this kid here.
United kingdom: hello again my child and who is this young lad?
America : oh yeah he's my kid i adopted him after he's biological father died Because of S.E Attack .
United kingdom: So wait do you mean HES KATIPUNANS BIOLOGICAL SON!?
America: yup you can say that .
united kingdom: you can drop him off him now il take good care of him .
America: alright so Phil go to the classroom be better at school ok.
Philippines: Ok dad!
Philippines sat down at an empty sit right at the middle row at the first sit
United kingdom: so we have an new student you guys need to introduce yourselves to our new lad so we know each other's and by the way tell it in your own language ok.
Spain: Hola soy España mi papá es S.E
Germany:Hallo, ich bin aus Deutschland, mein Vater stammt aus dem Dritten Reich.
Russia:Привет, я Россия, и мой отец из Советского Союза.
China: 你好,我是中國,我的父親是 國王王朝
United kingdom: so that's all now you young lad.
Philippines: kamusta ako ay si Philippines ang aking itay ay si KKK pero inampon na ako ni America.
United kingdom: that's very good guys so i almost forgot you guys will need to resite an multiplycaition table if some of you guys not know it you can sit back to your chairs so ok the new student will do it first ok stand up lad.
Philippines: 0x1=0 0x2= 2
I was to lazy to finished it so pretend he finished it
United kingdom: o~ very good PHIL you May sit down now any body else?
No one put there hands up and the bell Rang everybody went to get there money from there pocket Phil just sat there and got he's food from he's lunch box.